Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So long story short, my silly school managed to lose my certificates and frankly due to me being dumb and just not needing them, I never asked for them and now it'd take a reissue from all my exam boards to get my actual gcse certificates back

Will I need the actual certificates to join the RAF? I've been to college and I have certificates there (one of them was a GCSE retake) so there's "proof" I had enough GCSEs to get into college, but I feel like that might not be enough? Would the paper with my exam results on be enough? (If I can even find that) Anyone with experience or advice on what I should do about the certificates would be a great help

You need certificates of all the educational requirements for that role. Actual proof as opposed to assumed proof that the college let you in.
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.