Turn on thread page Beta

Xphoenix Road to get Awesome AS/A2 gradesr watch

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Xphoenix)
    Sorry for lack of Posts! I've been relaxing, recovering and preparing for the previous and upcoming school year!

My end grades: Actual:
    Econ:A
    Maths:A
    Geography: B
    Further Maths: B (scrape though)

So predicitions became:
    A*AAB (referring to the order of subjects listed).

Gonna Retake the small bit of C3/C4 we've done ot try and get an A* for Maths and maybe retake some of the applied modules to get an A. At worst I take the AS level in Further Maths, but if anyone knows, how difficult is A2 further maths, specifically, S3, M3 and FP2.

Overall, I could have worked harder, spent my time more efficiently and less procrastination!!! But, these are in no way disastrous results.
    Congratulations on your results you got off to a bit of a rocky start earlier on in the year but well done on getting a good set of grades.

I did FP2, S3 and S4 with Edexcel and S3 is a tiny bit of a step up from S2 but mostly not bad, and then in my view S4 is a step down from S3 and of similar difficulty to S2, so honestly it may be worth self teaching S4 instead of doing M3.

FP2 is quite difficult but then again I got to uni and met lots of people who got 100 in FP2/FP3, it was interesting.. it just takes a lot of practice, as does every maths module.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.