Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Xphoenix Road to get Awesome AS/A2 gradesr Watch

Announcements
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xphoenix)
    Sorry for lack of Posts! I've been relaxing, recovering and preparing for the previous and upcoming school year!

My end grades: Actual:
    Econ:A
    Maths:A
    Geography: B
    Further Maths: B (scrape though)

So predicitions became:
    A*AAB (referring to the order of subjects listed).

Gonna Retake the small bit of C3/C4 we've done ot try and get an A* for Maths and maybe retake some of the applied modules to get an A. At worst I take the AS level in Further Maths, but if anyone knows, how difficult is A2 further maths, specifically, S3, M3 and FP2.

Overall, I could have worked harder, spent my time more efficiently and less procrastination!!! But, these are in no way disastrous results.
    Congratulations on your results you got off to a bit of a rocky start earlier on in the year but well done on getting a good set of grades.

I did FP2, S3 and S4 with Edexcel and S3 is a tiny bit of a step up from S2 but mostly not bad, and then in my view S4 is a step down from S3 and of similar difficulty to S2, so honestly it may be worth self teaching S4 instead of doing M3.

FP2 is quite difficult but then again I got to uni and met lots of people who got 100 in FP2/FP3, it was interesting.. it just takes a lot of practice, as does every maths module.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Submit reply
Updated: August 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.