How old were your parents when they had you?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Indieboohoo1
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm bored so how old were your parents when they had you. My mum was 26 a month before her 27 birthday and my dad was 32.
Andy98
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
26/27 ish
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Indieboohoo1)
I'm bored so how old were your parents when they had you. My mum was 26 a month before her 27 birthday and my dad was 32.
Mum had just turned 25 and dad was 27.
Changing Skies
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
My mum was 24 and and my dad 25.

Posted from TSR Mobile
aarora
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
My mum had just turned 22. I'm 22 now and cannot imagine my life with a child right now - I'm still a confused graduate unsure about what to do with my life.
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Ohh… My mum was 30 and my dad was 49 (I think) :lol:
TheGreatImposter
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
My mum was 30 and my dad was 34
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Oh gosh
My mum was 39
And my dad was 44
dobrinalass
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
my Mum was 42, Dad 40 and they are still going strong...
MrsSheldonCooper
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Mum- 34/35
Dad-45
Reue
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
30 + 40
LiquidGold
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
My mum was 33 and my dad 37.
Mum had 4 kids in 14 years: 21, 25, 33 and 35 ( different dad with first two).
mkap
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
lol my mum was 19 and my dad was 20
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Mum 36, Dad 23.

Yeah she got a toy boy...
Matrix123
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Around 36

Posted from TSR Mobile
alana_p
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
My mum was 25 and my dad was 24

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
Oh gosh
My mum was 39
And my dad was 44
Yayyyyyyyyy! XD

My mum was 38 and my dad was 46
math42
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
dad 30 mum 29 I think
Eternalflames
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
My mother was 31 and my father was 30 at the time of my birth.
Dinasaurus
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
My mother was 19 and I actually forgot how old my dad is lol. I think he would've been 20 or 21 at most though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads