Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how do i get rid of a really bad cold in a few days.I need it to be gone in a few days because i am going on holiday and dont want to suffer on the way.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by sania.k123)
    how do i get rid of a really bad cold in a few days.I need it to be gone in a few days because i am going on holiday and dont want to suffer on the way.
    Most of the time you just need to 'sit it out' I think, but you relieving the symptoms is probably your best bet... you might wanna try lemsip/beechams if you have those symptoms - just be careful to not overload of paracetamol/ibuprofen, because these combo medicines will include a certain amount! Hope you feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    Ride it out. Drink plenty of water, lemsip, try and eat well with lots of vitamin C. have hot baths/showers as the steam will help clear your nose and throat. No miracle cure for the common cold but this should help!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    You cant really. Extra vitamin c helps, but as said above the aim is plenty of rest and hot drinks to keep hydrated and some food to keep your strength up.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.