Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey i just wanted to ask if anyone is going to an offer holder day tomorrow (wed 17th Feb) for Criminology or psychology

I'm so nervous as i don't know what its going to be like and i don't know anyone that is going!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Angel_xo)
    Hey i just wanted to ask if anyone is going to an offer holder day tomorrow (wed 17th Feb) for Criminology or psychology

I'm so nervous as i don't know what its going to be like and i don't know anyone that is going!
    Heya have you seen this thread? It should give you an idea of what the day is like.

Visiting the uni can be a nerve-wracking experience but once you're there and settled in it should be fine - and make sure that you get any questions that you may have answered!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Heya have you seen this thread? It should give you an idea of what the day is like.

Visiting the uni can be a nerve-wracking experience but once you're there and settled in it should be fine - and make sure that you get any questions that you may have answered!

thank you so much! that helped as I didn't get emailed about the structure of the day so was confused!yeah I am nervous as I don't know what to expect and what other people are going to be like! but I am excited toothanks again😊
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Angel_xo)
    thank you so much! that helped as I didn't get emailed about the structure of the day so was confused!yeah I am nervous as I don't know what to expect and what other people are going to be like! but I am excited toothanks again😊
    I should have mentioned that it's a post from last year, so things may have changed slightly but I think you should be able to expect most of those things happening at similar times.

Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.