The Student Room Group

17 Indian in love with a 22 pak AMA / Help

Scroll to see replies

many lols had ! ! !
Original post by Shiv is Light
I've noticed m8

he's 17 she's 22
Being an Indian (British) myself, I can understand where you're coming from. Age difference may be an issue with your parents and also him being a Muslim will definitely ring alarm bells to them. Depends on how strict they are to be honest, but if you want to be with him, nothing should really stop you? But then we get into a potential dilemma about choosing family over your boyfriend and vice versa. That is, if they don't accept your relationship.
Original post by mercuryman
he's 17 she's 22

If thats true "get in there, lad!"
Noooooo trust me don't go down that route way to may complications... I'm indian my best friend is dating a Pakistani guy for 8years now, no matter what both families may not accept each other due to the religious differences .. just a heads up (might be different for you but apparently Pakistani guys go for indian girls to convert them)
Original post by Anonymous
Noooooo trust me don't go down that route way to may complications... I'm indian my best friend is dating a Pakistani guy for 8years now, no matter what both families may not accept each other due to the religious differences .. just a heads up (might be different for you but apparently Pakistani guys go for indian girls to convert them)

can you convert indian girls into a different ethnicity? I'd convert one into a russian.
Original post by mercuryman
can you convert indian girls into a different ethnicity? I'd convert one into a russian.

lol no :lol:
I think they meant converting an Indian Sikh / Hindu to Islam :tongue:
Ahahahahahahahaha
Lol pretty sure id win
India always does XD

Hey
I know ive heard of that , mualim guys going for hindu sikh girls converting them or grooming them seen it in the bews and been told bu my parents
And dont worry lol i woukd never change my religion for a guy
Frankly if he wants you to change bout time you changed him lol
You're only 17. No rush.

+ I doubt either of your parents would allow this to happen. It's very rare you see Indian and Pak couples

I know im not the type to date either
Sounds bad but i cant go or see myslef going for someone of a diff culture i just cant do it
Im far to young to be thinking about guys anyway lol
Thanks
I
Original post by fatima1998
yes... but the op is not going to marry him now or in few weeks

Haha yep
He recently turned 22
Im turning 18 in aprill
Doesnt change thibgs tho
Original post by Shiv is Light
She should wait till shes older. People become maturer after 19/20. Its not about marriage anyway. A 22 yo shouldn't be dating a 17 yo.

I know
This could get awkward fast.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Alarm bells should be ringing. I can't meaningfully talk to barely any 17 year olds and I'm 20. I think it's a little bit weird for a 22 year old to date a 17 year old. In fact I think it's indicative of very bad things. I never hear of these things lasting. And if he takes your virginity or already has... Worry even more.

Hey
I dont think it will last
Im too young and sounds vad bit the whole culture and age difference for me personally is too much not that i cant cope but its not where i want to be
And i would NEVER give my virginity away . Thank you for your advice
... He is very promiscuous in the sense that hes slept around and dated quite a few people
Original post by SeanFM
Maybe you feel that the age difference is too much?

That and tbh im just not ready
For him or for any other guys or a relationship
Original post by Holydude
Whats your relationship like with your father / male figures in your life?

Its ok , my parents would freak out my dad even much more
One hes a guy so id be screwd lol but two the age difference and culture and religion

How come you asked ?
Original post by Eternalflames
Yes lovely, concentrate on those exams! I'm sure you'll do very well in your future, best of luck and study hard! :biggrin:

Haha thank you
Original post by Varun127
This could get awkward fast.

How lol?
When you have a child together call them Kashmir :smug:
haha i guess
but his family are originally from India on his mothers side
he hates Pakistan lol him and his family love India and hate Pakistan, and the culture associated with it lol
so no , no India v Pakistan
:smile:

if he's not loyal to his own motherland how is he gonna be loyal to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending