Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Look awful in pictures but fine in the mirror?!?! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    I don't think you look ugly at all! :puppyeyes:
    You haven't seen most pictures of me. In some pictures I look outright fat and like I my cheekbones are non existent. I don't photograph well from the front at all, somewhat better half profile shots but still not great most look awful. I also look awful if I smile in photos because they're never genuine and you can just tell I have no idea what I'm doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Well I'm ****ed :/
    Don't worry selfies and photos definitely aren't an accurate representation of how people see you. People don't see you as a 2d unmoving image in only one light and angle. It makes 0 sense for selfies to be more accurate.

(Original post by StrawbAri)
    Well I'm ****ed :/
    Same. I take tooo many selfies until I get an okay one. :facepalm: Oh well looks don't mean anything.

ReputationRep:
    bruh, if your ugly AF, whether its selfies, normal pics, mirror, whatever, you'll still be ugly AF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    Matrix123

you actually take 20-30 though? lol
    I take like 100 then delete 99
    What are you talking about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystery.)
    I take like 100 then delete 99
    What are you talking about
    :rofl: I've done that and the PC said hell no

ReputationRep:
    LMAO I really hope mirrors are more accurate because I'm ****ed otherwise lmao.

(Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    LMAO I really hope mirrors are more accurate because I'm ****ed otherwise lmao.
    Hahah that's the same with me!

ReputationRep:
    Realities depend totally on your five senses & apparatuses. Nothing reliable.

Name:  1455664890739.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  18.8 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no wonder I look so retarded in selfies

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.