Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey i just wanted to ask if anyone is going to an offer holder day tomorrow (wed 17th Feb 2016) for Criminology or psychology

I'm so nervous as i don't know what its going to be like and i don't know anyone that is going!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel_xo)
    Hey i just wanted to ask if anyone is going to an offer holder day tomorrow (wed 17th Feb 2016) for Criminology or psychology

I'm so nervous as i don't know what its going to be like and i don't know anyone that is going!
    congrats on getting an offer! I'm not doing psychology or criminology but I'll be going to the offer day tomorrow

I've been to one before (for Bristol) and honestly, you have no reason to be nervous! there's a couple of talks and then you get a taster of your subject and then there's some time for questions

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.