Turn on thread page Beta

edexcel biology unit 6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    how are you guys going to revise for this??
    i dont even know where to start because the whole syllabus needs learning
    do you think it would be better to practice essay writing or just sit and review units 1-5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingAS)
    how are you guys going to revise for this??
    i dont even know where to start because the whole syllabus needs learning
    do you think it would be better to practice essay writing or just sit and review units 1-5?
    i dont do biology but id say review units 1-5 because u wont be able to write the essays in the exam if you dont know the work
    then when your confident on the work try the essay writing

ReputationRep:
    seems like a good plan lol but theres so much to learn i don't know where and how to begin
    incidentally does anyone have markschemes to the JUNE 2003, JUNE 2002 or the SPECIMEN PAPER for bio unit 6 synoptic?
    i dont think they're on that website for exam papers

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    dont even think of spotting questions for unit 6B cause the syllabus is too wide and the questions are too llittle to be even spotted
    my advice is just that you should just review everything you ve learnt before,major questions epecially which are frequently asked throughout unit 1 to unit 5
    as for the marking schemes....i dont see why you should get it cause you can just quote the whole thing from the text book or maybe just answer it yourself if wanted to

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.