Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    So I'm having a big dilemma of which university to choose. I've got AAB offer for both (York for straight BSc Psychology, Nottingham for BSc Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience). On both visit days, I felt at home. York is closer but Nottingham is still only two hours or so away. Anyone any ideas or tips on choosing or anything? I'm completely at a loss- two comparisons have come up with exactly the same score.
    Thank you,
    purpleape
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Have you made a list of all of the things that matter to you, researched those things about both universities in detail, and then made a side by side comparison to see which wins most categories? I would suggest doing this.There are also individual university forums you may want to look around, found here.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.