Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

opinion on this model? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    whats your opinion on her body shape? (start at 40 seconds)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI-XOVW4vg

I think she looks really good

ReputationRep:
    fat

ReputationRep:
    Overweight. Beautiful face though

ReputationRep:
    Nice.

ReputationRep:
    I think she looks quite good because she is in proportion. She's not heavy to the point that she has no waist. Though that has a lot to do with just the way her body distributes fat, there will be women a lot lighter than her who don't have a defined waist at all.

I also think she has a gorgeous face, dislike pretty much all of her outfit choices though.

I'm not going to pretend I'd be happy with that shape/size though, I personally wouldn't be comfortable being that size. I just wouldn't feel good. But that is just me so if anyone takes offence at that then they're projecting their own insecurities onto me and that's not my problem.

ReputationRep:
    She is beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    I thought this would be about cars Lol

ReputationRep:
    Her waist is a bit big, might be that she's overweight. Her faces look decent though but if she's apparently a model, I guess that makes sense. Seeing her other pictures, it does seem she is a bit on the large side but not really enough to be visually offensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Overweight. Beautiful face though
    Her waist seems small at 2:05/2:06. Seems like her hips are wide and her weight goes to her hips and bum, which is fine by me.

To OP: I personally prefer more petite/slim girls but the model is definitely attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    Her waist seems small at 2:05/2:06. Seems like her hips are wide and her weight goes to her hips and bum, which is fine by me.

To OP: I personally prefer more petite/slim girls but the model is definitely attractive.
    Waist-slimming outfit/10

ReputationRep:
    I love her confidence. Her body shape is on the larger side, hence why she's a plus sized model but she looks good

Her waist is too big for me but she can get away with it because she's 5'9.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Waist-slimming outfit/10
    This is what she looks like:

She's got that 'endomorph' body structure, which some guys like.

Personally prefer something more like this:

Feminine but not big. (edit: only referring to the body, as she does look a very young)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    whats your opinion on her body shape? (start at 40 seconds)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI-XOVW4vg
    *dayyyummmm meme*

ReputationRep:
    She's clearly fat but her body looks alright. Tall fat girls don't do much for me though. Her outfit choices stink like **** though.

If someone had such a well proportioned body and was less than 5'5 and wasn't wearing heels then I'd dig it.

Seeing the other picture of her above, I prefer her body to the really thin girl below her. So perhaps that says a lot more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rockstar North)
    fat
    that all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I think she looks quite good because she is in proportion. She's not heavy to the point that she has no waist. Though that has a lot to do with just the way her body distributes fat, there will be women a lot lighter than her who don't have a defined waist at all.

I also think she has a gorgeous face, dislike pretty much all of her outfit choices though.

I'm not going to pretend I'd be happy with that shape/size though, I personally wouldn't be comfortable being that size. I just wouldn't feel good. But that is just me so if anyone takes offence at that then they're projecting their own insecurities onto me and that's not my problem.
    i get what youre saying but why so sassy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    that all?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rockstar North)
    Yes.
    so you just see a big ball of lard then? what about her face? do you think shes pretty?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.