The Student Room Group

opinion on this model?

whats your opinion on her body shape? :smile: (start at 40 seconds)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI-XOVW4vg

Scroll to see replies

I think she looks really good
fat
Overweight. Beautiful face though :smile:
Reply 4
Nice. :wink:
I think she looks quite good because she is in proportion. She's not heavy to the point that she has no waist. Though that has a lot to do with just the way her body distributes fat, there will be women a lot lighter than her who don't have a defined waist at all.

I also think she has a gorgeous face, dislike pretty much all of her outfit choices though.

I'm not going to pretend I'd be happy with that shape/size though, I personally wouldn't be comfortable being that size. I just wouldn't feel good. But that is just me so if anyone takes offence at that then they're projecting their own insecurities onto me and that's not my problem.
(edited 8 years ago)
She is beautiful! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I thought this would be about cars Lol
Her waist is a bit big, might be that she's overweight. Her faces look decent though but if she's apparently a model, I guess that makes sense. Seeing her other pictures, it does seem she is a bit on the large side but not really enough to be visually offensive.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Overweight. Beautiful face though :smile:

Her waist seems small at 2:05/2:06. Seems like her hips are wide and her weight goes to her hips and bum, which is fine by me.

To OP: I personally prefer more petite/slim girls but the model is definitely attractive.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by dairychocolate
Her waist seems small at 2:05/2:06. Seems like her hips are wide and her weight goes to her hips and bum, which is fine by me.

To OP: I personally prefer more petite/slim girls but the model is definitely attractive.

Waist-slimming outfit/10 :tongue:
I love her confidence. Her body shape is on the larger side, hence why she's a plus sized model but she looks good
Her waist is too big for me but she can get away with it because she's 5'9.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Waist-slimming outfit/10 :tongue:

This is what she looks like:

She's got that 'endomorph' body structure, which some guys like.

Personally prefer something more like this:

Feminine but not big. (edit: only referring to the body, as she does look a very young)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Justmoll28
whats your opinion on her body shape? :smile: (start at 40 seconds)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI-XOVW4vg

*dayyyummmm meme*
She's clearly fat but her body looks alright. Tall fat girls don't do much for me though. Her outfit choices stink like **** though.

If someone had such a well proportioned body and was less than 5'5 and wasn't wearing heels then I'd dig it.

Seeing the other picture of her above, I prefer her body to the really thin girl below her. So perhaps that says a lot more.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rockstar North
fat

that all?
Original post by SophieSmall
I think she looks quite good because she is in proportion. She's not heavy to the point that she has no waist. Though that has a lot to do with just the way her body distributes fat, there will be women a lot lighter than her who don't have a defined waist at all.

I also think she has a gorgeous face, dislike pretty much all of her outfit choices though.

I'm not going to pretend I'd be happy with that shape/size though, I personally wouldn't be comfortable being that size. I just wouldn't feel good. But that is just me so if anyone takes offence at that then they're projecting their own insecurities onto me and that's not my problem.

i get what youre saying but why so sassy?:K:
Original post by Justmoll28
that all?

Yes.
Original post by Rockstar North
Yes.

so you just see a big ball of lard then? what about her face? do you think shes pretty?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending