I am so confused right now...
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airfairy)
    Sit ups?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Crunches are king.
    • Very Important Poster

What the people saud about her being in proportion.
    Cover her face up so its not distracting you and just look at the body.

Crunches are king for what?
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Airfairy)
    I think she looks really good. The thing that bothers me is that it is not a body to fill me with confidence because she is so tall. I'm 5'5 and the same dress size as her (16), yet ofc I don't look like that. I look like a mushed down version! I can't remember how tall you said she was. No matter what size I've been (I've varied from 10 to 16) I've ALWAYS had an unattractive fold of fat on my stomach. She doesn't even have that. I'd actually rather have her stomach at a size 16 then have my fat fold at a size 10 because it's really bad :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shes 5'9" so obviously she has a lot more to distribute the weight on. You cnat spot reduce so for a flat stomach its more about losing weight generally i.e calorie deficits. Toy cna work on yourabs through exercise but its not going to show through until you get rid of the fat on top.

She looks healthy and considering her height, she looks great.

ReputationRep:
    She's beautiful and looks healthy to me. I also find the other girl's body that someone posted very attractive too, she doesn't look less womanly imo. Everyone has different body types/shapes, as long as you're healthy that's what matters.

ReputationRep:
    she got the big legs :/

ReputationRep:
    Be who you want to be not what everyone else wants you to be ☺!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    whats your opinion on her body shape? (start at 40 seconds)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI-XOVW4vg

She is beautiful and very HOT. That's my kind of woman, tall on the large side, curvy and sexy.

I would date her type over and over again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    The girl being discussed has not got much in the way of hips or bum, which is why she has a childlike figure.
    She's fine in those departments, it's just that her bust seemed a lot bigger, comparatively.

Not every girl is going to have smashing hips or a great rack. Both of those things (when added to a slim waist) are a bonus, to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)

She is hotter without the face. She is curvy and very sexy. She's got it around the hips. Nothing like a big, wide, meaty and curvy hips on woman...blissssss
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Pretty, but not exceptionally so.

She is no Kat Dennings :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harinimnida)
    For her height she should have a waist around just over 27 inches, it's recorded that her waist is 34 inches. And you still think she's not causing herself health problems by being 7 inches over what she should be? You think she has 7 inches of subcutaneous fat? I'm sorry love she definitely has quite a bit visceral fat. Honestly I'd love to see an MRI of this woman she is suffocating her organs. She's also a very high overweight on a BMI chart, if she gains even a little bit more weight she'll be obese. 182 lbs is a ridiculous size.
    She is very healthy and beautiful. Her body fat is well distributed and in the right places. She has flat tummy compared some British women who carry that characteristic kangaroo pouch that make them look like they pregnant. She has got wide gynaecoid hips. That's a sign of a very healthy woman.

Put her through MRI or any imaging equipment. It won't reveal anything unusual. Most of you have been brainwashed by the images of very slim people of the covers of fashion magazines. Some mentally ill women who don't have such slim features develop body dysmorphia and harm themselves as s result.

Ashley Graham is beautiful. I might be biased though as I find the likes of Adele and some women from Fiji, Samoa who have similar body shape very attractive.

(Original post by dairychocolate)
    She's fine in those departments, it's just that her bust seemed a lot bigger, comparatively.

Not every girl is going to have smashing hips or a great rack. Both of those things (when added to a slim waist) are a bonus, to me.
    You can post as many pictures as you like, she still has the body of an underage girl with giant books stuck on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)

Building up abdominal muscles. Obviously not just crunches, but they are a start. Whilst you can't spot reduce fat you can target areas for building muscle, which will make your body more shapely. If you've lost weight and are still struggling with your tummy looking a bit flabby it's often because you don't have any muscle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You can post as many pictures as you like, she still has the body of an underage girl with giant books stuck on.
    Didn't know that if you aren't fat you have the body of an underaged girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberry68)
    Didn't know that if you aren't fat you have the body of an underaged girl.
    Well she doesn't have much hips or bum. I can see what they mean, the initial photo of her in her underwear really unsettles me because of how much she looks like a child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    Well she doesn't have much hips or bum. I can see what they mean, the initial photo of her in her underwear really unsettles me because of how much she looks like a child.
    I agree with you she does doesn't she? but why do some girls feel the need to post pictures of them standing in front of a mirror and show their stomach and wear low down t-shirts not to be disrespectful to those who do but why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    I agree with you she does doesn't she? but why do some girls feel the need to post pictures of them standing in front of a mirror and show their stomach and wear low down t-shirts not to be disrespectful to those who do but why?
    Because they like their body and want to show it off probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shumaya)
    Because they like their body and want to show it off probably.
    but is it necessary?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.