The Student Room Group

opinion on this model?

Scroll to see replies

Really overweight and extremely unattractive. Her face is really, really bad, way too much makeup. Her face is about a 3. She's carrying about 20kg of excess weight. If she took her makeup off and lost about 20-30kg, she'd become a lot more attractive. Still, her face is really bad, maximum 3/10. Very bad.
Original post by Justmoll28
whats your opinion on her body shape? :smile: (start at 40 seconds)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYI-XOVW4vg

face- 8/10- she is quite pretty
body- 4/10- could have been worse
i really disagree :smile:

i disagree with u
Original post by Cold 187um
Really overweight and extremely unattractive. Her face is really, really bad, way too much makeup. Her face is about a 3. She's carrying about 20kg of excess weight. If she took her makeup off and lost about 20-30kg, she'd become a lot more attractive. Still, her face is really bad, maximum 3/10. Very bad.

Excellent review.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I agree.

:smile:
i really disagree :smile:

You can't.
Original post by Rockstar North
She's still fat for 5'9.

I wouldn't expect your comment to be anything other than derisory.
what big rack....? she looks quite young though compared to Ashley graham

Okay, so I looked up the picture. Her name is Angie Varona. Look her up and you'll see that she has a big rack.

I don't see why age should matter. Being fatter shouldn't necessarily be seen as more womanly.

so if her face is 3/10 with make, whats is without makeup?
Original post by dairychocolate
I think that's got more to do with the face.

The bottom girl is slim, with a small waist, a big rack and nice hips. Perfect bod.

I'd say it's the attire too. The bottom girl would probably look a lot more 'womanly' if she had her hair and makeup done and was wearing lingerie
(edited 8 years ago)

0.4/10

LMAO WHAT?!

Am I watching the same video as you?

She isn't "really overweight" and she certainly isn't "extremely unattractive"...the latter statement though WTF!!!!! "EXTREMELY UNATTRACTIVE"? oh my gosh I must look like a overly melted piece of cheese stuck to the bottom of a pan then. :colonhash:
Damn, I thought you meant some kind of mathematical model, or a scientific model, that's meant to describe something interesting :frown:
Original post by LibertyMan
Damn, I thought you meant some kind of mathematical model, or a scientific model, that's meant to describe something interesting :frown:

Haha me too. :getmecoat:
She's got great proportion. Also, she's soooo right about perfectly fitted clothes, it can make anyone look good.
Original post by dairychocolate
Okay, so I looked up the picture. Her name is Angie Varona. Look her up and you'll see that she has a big rack.

I don't see why age should matter. Being fatter shouldn't necessarily be seen as more womanly.

she does actually but not in that picture! hahaha, and well, imo Angie looks like a 15 year old school girl but the model Ashley looks like shes had a couple of kids or something, she just looks like she has more of a womanly 'child bearing' figure (wider hips, defined waist etc)
Original post by Rockstar North
You can't.

of course i can
Not my personal cup of tea, I like skinnier girls :smile:

It's hard to say exactly. I haven't seen what she looks like without makeup. But I know she'd look a lot more respectable and attractive without it. She looks like a total clown with all that makeup! It's a really bad look for a woman. Not only does she not need it, but she looks very unattractive with all that rubbish on her face!!! Very bad.
i loved the first outfit and then the date night dress haha :smile:

I loved the first outfit too! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending