Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Deciding what Uni to firm. Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Which Uni should I pick out of Exeter, Bath or Bristol for Maths? Got offers for Masters at Bristol, Masters with International study at Exeter and Masters with a Year in Industry at Bath. I like the idea of living in a City (better nightlife and social life etc.), but having a year abroad/ industrial placement is good to have. Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgieeee98)
    Which Uni should I pick out of Exeter, Bath or Bristol for Maths? Got offers for Masters at Bristol, Masters with International study at Exeter and Masters with a Year in Industry at Bath. I like the idea of living in a City (better nightlife and social life etc.), but having a year abroad/ industrial placement is good to have. Cheers.
    I would say definitely Exeter or bath. I've heard the nightlife isn't that bad in Exeter and you can always take a train to somewhere if that's something that is important to you but idk definitely say those as a year abroad/in industry help you stand out. There were these uni students going for this interview and the ones who got picked were the ones who did the year abroad/industry because it shows experience and really interests employers. Hope I've helped

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow only just seen when this was posted, I'm sorry that no one replied sooner! What did you opt for in the end?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.