Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I need to do some hardcore A-level studying but I can't seem to get my mind to focus! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I've had a pretty eventful past week and it seems to be preventing me from knuckling down and getting stuff done. I've never really had feelings for someone before but I think I do right now(not too sure as this is all new to me) and I can't stop replaying the past week i've spent with this person in my head. I kinda just need it all to get the heck out of my mind so I can study!! has anyone ever experienced this before? how did/do you focus on your priorities? any help would really be appreciated because I have deadlines and at the rate I am currently going, I am not going to be meeting them! I am literally sat at my desk having written one paragraph in an hour which contained at least 8 interruptions from my thoughts. helpppp!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    The truth is that there is no trick to getting somebody out of your mind, especially not when you are young and it is all so new and exciting. Is there anything unresolved? Do they know how you feel? If not you may gain from telling them. Though heartbreak isn't exactly what you need either.

I have just grabbed my guitar and played Lovebug in your honour.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.