Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Over the christmas project I had to do the application project of "different sameness", in my usual manner I forgot about this until closely before it was due, I managed to finish the five pieces I had to submit online by the deadline, but after doing so the description of the other accompanying works I needed to do disappeared. My interview is coming up and I want to know if I've done enough preparation work so does anyone know the list of required work for the project? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey good luck my interview is soon approaching too! All I remember is 20 pieces, maximum A4 sized, 10 observational and 10 more refined good luck, 3D work photographed.

ReputationRep:
    Also how are you presenting yours? In a portfolio or loose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzieamyart)
    Also how are you presenting yours? In a portfolio or loose?
    Thanks! I'm putting it on big sheets of paper, Like the stuff in my portfolio, good luck with your interview as well!

ReputationRep:
    Also how long is your essay for them?

ReputationRep:
    They said 100 words, and oh I thought the project had to fit into an A4 envelope but I'm sure you're fine. When's your interview?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.