Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What is it with boys now a days ?

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    As my mother would say (because everything just happens to be), weather.

ReputationRep:
    Haha what makes you say that?

ReputationRep:
    Let's not pretend that men have gotten any worse (or that men are bad in general, because they aren't) or it was better in the "good old days".

This post alone makes me assume you're about 13, don't have a clue about life and are trying to be "edgy".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Let's not pretend that men have gotten any worse (or that men are bad in general, because they aren't) or it was better in the "good old days".

This post alone makes me assume you're about 13, don't have a clue about life and are trying to be "edgy".
    Your profile picture alone highlights to me the inferiority complex you are suffering from and the need to feed this by falsifying yourself as being above and thus able to make comments such as yours, most 'mature'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon17)
    Your profile picture alone highlights to me the inferiority complex you are suffering from and the need to feed this by falsifying yourself as being above and thus able to make comments such as yours, most 'mature'.
    ah because of course if anyone dares have a profile picture they must have a superiority complex? God forbid anyone shows their face!

Anyone who ever actually bothers to get to know me knows I'm about as far from a superiority complex. I often acknowledge most people are better than me in a lot of ways.

ReputationRep:
    ah because of course if anyone dares have a profile picture they must have a superiority complex? God forbid anyone shows their face!

Anyone who ever actually bothers to get to know me knows I'm about as far from a superiority complex. I often acknowledge most people are better than me in a lot of ways.
    Proof?????

ReputationRep:
    Proof?????
    Maybe bother to get to know me.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe bother to get to know me.
    Please post contact details along with CV and 500 word personal statement as to why I should bother.

ReputationRep:

prsom :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Please post contact details along with CV and 500 word personal statement as to why I should bother.
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    This is such an irrelevant post. There's nothing wrong with boys nowadays and it seems as if you're very immature.

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to be more specific.

ReputationRep:
    Hahah dont worry i wasnt meaining it in a bad way but a positive way was just thinking about how before they said that boys are not as mature as girls but now it is different the way we see them as people has judges them before but now we are more equal
    sorry if this came as a bad way i was meaning more positive towards them and i am 17 so i was just wondering

You're giving a similar impression of being about sixteen/seventeen, just starting to learn about life, and trying to be all growed-up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    You're giving a similar impression of being about sixteen/seventeen, just starting to learn about life, and trying to be all growed-up.
    Yeah thats true

ReputationRep:

No mention of drugs
    No mention of deep house/grime/o
    No mention of wavey garms
    No mention or implication of being privately educated

therefore nowhere near an 'edgy' post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    No mention of drugs
    No mention of deep house/grime/o
    No mention of wavey garms
    No mention or implication of being privately educated

therefore nowhere near an 'edgy' post
    Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    Hahah dont worry i wasnt meaining it in a bad way but a positive way was just thinking about how before they said that boys are not as mature as girls but now it is different the way we see them as people has judges them before but now we are more equal
    sorry if this came as a bad way i was meaning more positive towards them and i am 17 so i was just wondering
    I just pretend to be mature. :lazy:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.