The Student Room Group

What will a girls holiday be like at the end of August/start of September?

We've just booked our first girls holiday on the 31st of August until 7th September in Majorca and the hotel is 5 minutes away from Magaluf. However, I'm now worried that because the booking was so cheap that the place will be dead as its end of season, has anyone been to either of these places around this time? Was it still lively and how was the weather!? Please can someone let me know if we've just made a mistake.
Reply 1
Original post by leahuk17
We've just booked our first girls holiday on the 31st of August until 7th September in Majorca and the hotel is 5 minutes away from Magaluf. However, I'm now worried that because the booking was so cheap that the place will be dead as its end of season, has anyone been to either of these places around this time? Was it still lively and how was the weather!? Please can someone let me know if we've just made a mistake.

Don't worry, cheap alcohol, risky drugs and unsafe sex will still be rampant at that time.
Original post by leahuk17

End of season for those kind of destinations is mid October.
Reply 3
I went to Magaluf 3 years ago in september, the weather was sweltering and the beaches were packed, just the right conditions of all those lovely diseases to spread.

Quick Reply

Latest