Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!

My school target grades are 10 a*s and 1a.

I'm aiming for 8 or 9 a*s but I guess the more the better😃

I did my maths GCSE last year and got an a*

I did my mocks in December and got 5a*s (biology, physics, re, German, geography); 3as (further maths, chemistry and English language); d in computing😂. I didn't do a mock for eng lang- our class is doing one next month I think.

I haven't started revising- still procrastinating.😅

When is it best to start and what are the best revision techniques for each subjects. 😃

ReputationRep:
    I'd say computing would be the best place to start use the website teach-ict and just memorise everything, there's not really any understanding required

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    I'd say computing would be the best place to start use the website teach-ict and just memorise everything, there's not really any understanding required
    I still doing my coursework for IT and as u can already tell from my grade I hate it😂 but in our school it was compulsory. Does the teach ict website have everything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikitha13)
    I still doing my coursework for IT and as u can already tell from my grade I hate it😂 but in our school it was compulsory. Does the teach ict website have everything?
    ah good luck yeah it literally goes through the specification point by point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    ah good luck yeah it literally goes through the specification point by point
    Ok thanks😄

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.