StudySwifter
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Do you think the uk should stay or exit the Eroupean union? Some argued that there's too much immigrants, restrictions on laws and product standards, but surely, there're benefits, for instance , tariff free trade.
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Personally, in for me. :yep:
Dinasaurus
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I feel bad because I am not too aware, I see a lot of people saying pro-EU is the right choice but then my family are anti-EU. So I am not too sure, I just feel so detached from the situation, I can't see how it matters to me.
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Shake it all about.
Elizabeth II
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Shake it all about.
I knew this was coming :rofl:
studentfeed
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In all the way xd
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sasha Limbu)
Do you think the uk should stay or exit the Eroupean union? Some argued that there's too much immigrants, restrictions on laws and product standards, but surely, there're benefits, for instance , tariff free trade.
The UK enjoys tariff free trade with lots of countries that aren't in Europe. And the EU, for it's part, has dozens of free trade agreements and imports 1.6 trillion dollars worth of goods from countries that are not in the EU. (Biggest importers are the US, China, Russia)

This idea that upon leaving the EU trade with the EU will be decimated and so bound up with tariffs is nonsense. Just more scaremongering.
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by iEthan)
I knew this was coming :rofl:
It had to be said!
sleepysnooze
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
out like elton john.
LordMallard
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Out
Darshan98
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In:yes::yeah:
LennyBicknel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Out
jacktrex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you care about protecting our most vulnerable and wouldn't mind owning a house one day then the only choice is out.
shreddingfish92
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jacktrex)
If you care about protecting our most vulnerable and wouldn't mind owning a house one day then the only choice is out.
Do you really think the current government would care any more about the most vulnerable if we were out of the EU?

Why would leaving the EU lower house prices? The government has no intention of building a meaningful number of houses during this parliament and it's in their interest for prices to stay as high as possible for as long as possible at the current time.
Brettmulrennan
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Out! We can always go back in if things go wrong 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
jacktrex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by shreddingfish92)
Do you really think the current government would care any more about the most vulnerable if we were out of the EU?

Why would leaving the EU lower house prices? The government has no intention of building a meaningful number of houses during this parliament and it's in their interest for prices to stay as high as possible for as long as possible at the current time.
This is the only vote we'll ever get on it this, it is about the needs of the next 100 years not our narrow little bubble of till 2020.
paul514
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Out

Posted from TSR Mobile
scrawlx101
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
in
username1204031
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jacktrex)
Protect the most vulnerable by cutting off our source of skilled workers? Or protect the most vulnerable by ruining our economy? Protect our most vulnerable by taking away the biggest source of science funding in the country? Protect our most vulnerable by damaging our economy?

How exactly is leaving the EU going to protect anyone?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.01%
England (109)
33.75%
Belgium (27)
8.36%
Germany (38)
11.76%
Spain (6)
1.86%