Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Aw, maybe just focus on one keyword at a time if you aren't doing that already and cut it up + learn it in sections rather than the whole definition if it's a long one?

:hugs:
    yep :yes: that's what i am doing but i am feeling very sleepy that's why nothing is sticking in my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    yep :yes: that's what i am doing but i am feeling very sleepy that's why nothing is sticking in my head
    Oh rightt, I see - I'm sorry about that. - if you're really tired then perhaps you should rest? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Oh rightt, I see - I'm sorry about that. - if you're really tired then perhaps you should rest? :console:
    you really don't need to sorry
    i do need rest but i have a test tomorrow and procrastinating loves me - never let me do my work on time

ReputationRep:
    Oh my life. :crazy:

I just checked my planner and I have a test tomorrow too. :shot:

I genuinely don't know how I forgot and I've got some homework that's due in which will take me agessss anyway and I don't know what should be my priority now.

To revise or To homework- that is the question. :dong:

I think I might just go to bed and not do either. :rofl: AHuisdfjgkfhljk;lkkfdasssh. >.>

I'm going to get into so much trouble, ohmyg. :cry:

Alright, I'm just going to try and do a bit of both.- 3am here I come.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I've just finished the 4-paged chemistry homework booklet in about 25 minutes which I'm pretty pleased about. - Pomodoro timers actually save me. :rofl: I was going to stay up to complete work but I think I'm going to just chill for the next hour tbh. - I'm too tired from all the Maths this evening to study/cram for anything else. I should have, like, half a free period prior to the lesson to revise though.. so hopefully that'll be enough to get me at least 70% or something. I say half a period bc unfortunately tutorial/form/thingy takes up the other half. :grumble: And if it turns out that our tutor decides to speak for a greater length of time than what I'm expecting then.. oh well. - It's too late to panic about stuff now + frankly, I cba.

ReputationRep:
    Good news:

Our test was postponed bc the teacher was absent! - The Gods actually love me. :angelblush:

Not so good news:

I'm incredibly tired, sixth form absolutely drained me today.. but it's cool bc I'm going to take a short nap, have dinner then I'll start some revision in the 7pm block.

ReputationRep:
    Works starting to pile

BIO:
    - prepare for the evaluative F216 OCR
    -write notes for cellular control <3

ReputationRep:
    I need to print out more things for my EPQ presentation, then tomorrow I can pin them on my presentation board

ReputationRep:
    Good news:

Our test was postponed bc the teacher was absent! - The Gods actually love me. :angelblush:

Not so good news:

I'm incredibly tired, sixth form absolutely drained me today.. but it's cool bc I'm going to take a short nap, have dinner then I'll start some revision in the 7pm block.
    I'll be joining you at 7pm - education act today... woo!

ReputationRep:
    I'm genuinely unmotivated. I've not been to school all week, missed two days the last as well, because of anxiety and depression (very minor though) - but that's another story. Here I am now, under two months off my GCSE exams and I have been doing nothing in the day. Help!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be joining the 7 pm which is in a second lol, and will be doing Criminal Uni Law notes- about non-fatal offences

ReputationRep:
    :work: 7:00pm.:work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Uh wow. I literally just got woken up around 13 minutes ago by the most annoying + loudest alarm ever. I've had 1 and a half hours sleep (which was actually supposed to be 45 minutes long but I accidentally slept through the first alarm XD ) and now feel amazang as well as v discombobulated so I'm going to take a shower then will get started with Statistics at 8pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz W)
    I'll be joining you at 7pm - education act today... woo!
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    i cant do anymore.. i just cant!

ReputationRep:
    Had my science B2 mock today, moved from a D to an A (revision works o: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashbrowniehazie)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie Vardy)
    I'm genuinely unmotivated. I've not been to school all week, missed two days the last as well, because of anxiety and depression (very minor though) - but that's another story. Here I am now, under two months off my GCSE exams and I have been doing nothing in the day. Help!
    I'm so sorry to hear that.- hope you feel better soon. :hugs: Why don't you start simple so you don't feel submerged by the amount you've got to complete?.. So perhaps just reading class notes that you made at the beginning of the year every evening then gradually increasing the amount of work you do as the days progress. You've still got time! + I'm sure the upcoming holidays will be a great chance for you to get back on track, dw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashbrowniehazie)
    That's so great!! Go you.

ReputationRep:
    I completed a bit of coding by 8:15pm but then had to help out with unpacking the shopping so only managed to start a little part of normal distribution after that. I'll continue with it in the block at 9:00pm.

Currently on video 29/41. Aiming to finish the remaining 12 in this next session.

ReputationRep:
    Exam solutions? & Anon if you don't mind, I see you're doing a lot of exams, what did you get in AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.