Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im so bored of revising all day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    Im so bored of revising all day
    Same

ReputationRep:
    Lunch, then finish all my history packs today !! Not going to bed till its all done !

ReputationRep:
    History flashcards for the next two hours. Edward&Mary's religious policies and hopefully domestic policies too. When I finish I'll have the last of my easter chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    This is such a good idea!! I am gonna join in this thing, Geography revision here we come!

ReputationRep:
    Going to finish my Geology presentation... Hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to study anything with me, GCSE: Geography, Spanish, Music, English lit, English lang, S/C PE, Additional science

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else having problems sticking to a timetable?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lillyroselove)
    I can't really stick to a timetable, I revise what I need to when I can

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to try and complete my B1 science revision, then hopefully start on my Additional Science at 5:00pm, I want to get all my C2 done before 7. If anyone wants to help on the Additional Science revision that would be great

ReputationRep:
    Just been through my FP2 notes. Doing the June 15 paper starting at 3:30 & finishing at 5:00.

I tend to just make lists of what I need to do in that day/week/month and tick things off as I go along. I can't stick to a timetable at all so I've just given up ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Change of plans: I'm gonna do a C4 paper before any psych stuff. I can't stand looking at words right now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    Oh right. I'm interested to know whether you get done everything you need to, especially the subject that you don't like. I'm just doing GCSEs so there's many I'm ready to stop and I have much more trouble revising these

ReputationRep:
    I got 2 marks of 90% UMS in the C4 paper!

Oh right. I'm interested to know whether you get done everything you need to, especially the subject that you don't like. I'm just doing GCSEs so there's many I'm ready to stop and I have much more trouble revising these
    Even though I don't use a timetable I get quite a lot done. I usually aim to get as much done as I can in one bit of my subjects and the rest I'll do another time. For GCSEs, I sprinkled my revision for essay subjects which took longer and harder to revise for (English, RS and History) with tiny slots of easier subjects to revise for (Graphics, German) but not with ones I was strong at (Maths, the sciences) because there's just no point! It made revision more bearable. I don't know which subjects you do, but maybe you could try something similar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolsuper101)
    Same
    (Original post by coolsuper101)
    Lunch, then finish all my history packs today !! Not going to bed till its all done !
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    (Original post by tangareen)
    I'm going to try and complete my B1 science revision, then hopefully start on my Additional Science at 5:00pm, I want to get all my C2 done before 7. If anyone wants to help on the Additional Science revision that would be great
    (Original post by khaleesi98)
    Just been through my FP2 notes. Doing the June 15 paper starting at 3:30 & finishing at 5:00.

I tend to just make lists of what I need to do in that day/week/month and tick things off as I go along. I can't stick to a timetable at all so I've just given up ☺️
    k

(Original post by nomophobia)
    Going to finish my history time line for the cold war and the British Empire , hopefully in half an hour :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Does the holidays end tomorrow or next week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULTRALIGHT BEAM)
    k

Does the holidays end tomorrow or next week?
    Next week for me, but i don't know if that would be the same for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tangareen)
    Next week
    Phew

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only fool that still hasn't started revising. Please everyone... help me. I want to get at least 10A*s this year and as i have just said, i haven't started revising. Have I still got a chance to get to my goal? Please guys, I need help. Thanks. Much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dennissingh99)
    Am I the only fool that still hasn't started revising. Please everyone... help me. I want to get at least 10A*s this year and as i have just said, i haven't started revising. Have I still got a chance to get to my goal? Please guys, I need help. Thanks. Much appreciated.
    START REVISING!!!

Of course you've still achieve your goal (10A*s is a very high goal though ), just make sure you know your own revision style to revise effectively. It may be different for each subject you do, for example when I did my GCSEs, mindmaps were good for history, but highlighting and colours were good for religious studies and English to remember quotes.

Good luck with your revision, which yoo'll start now, right? :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    Time to do notes on dysfunctional behaviour

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.