Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Done all psychology G543 summary sheets! I thought I'll never see the end of the 54ish studies (I'll probably amend some of them after I get taught the rest):bubbles: I need to make a few notes for G544 though...

ReputationRep:
    You know what, I'll take a break from words and do a C4 paper

Anon_98
    Thank-you! I'll VM her now!
    Also I read that thing about how to leave TSR and that is painfully accurate for me anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Anon_98
    Thank-you! I'll VM her now!
    Also I read that thing about how to leave TSR and that is painfully accurate for me anyway...
    You're welcome! - sounds good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goal101)
    Tbh it was obvious she was a girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah, all them emojis:aetsch::aetsch::banana::banana::banana::bl::bl::bl:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 7:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Sorry this is late, I got carried away. (': I'll be doing a C3 paper in this block.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Sorry this is late, I got carried away. (': I'll be doing a C3 paper in this block.
    Good luck! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Good luck! :hugs:
    :hugs: <3

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: <3
    How'd it go?

ReputationRep:
    Guys I'm doing bio Chem and maths a levels I know the content but have done no revision of past papers and want to get all a do I have time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermanxxxxxx)
    Guys I'm doing bio Chem and maths a levels I know the content but have done no revision of past papers and want to get all a do I have time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes. Past papers should be a breeze if you know all the content well enough.
    Don't worry I've only done like 1 maths paper so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    How'd it go?
    I've only just finished it..probably need to work on my time management. >.< I found it pretty hard tbh- 67/75 + I had the formulas in front of me. .

ReputationRep:
    :work: 9:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Biology unit 1 paper.

ReputationRep:
    I did too many mistakes in the C4 paper I just did But I guess that comes with a tired mind. I'll make a few bio flashcards on excretion now before bedtime (yay...) :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    I was supposed to do the Bio paper but I realised I lost my phone, well not lost, most likely misplaced and I still can't find it and I've spent agesss looking for it. I don't particularly need it or anything, it's just the fact that it's missing that's irritating me and after all that I'm too tired to do any work so goodnighttt. <3 My room's such a mess atm too. Blah. I think I'll try and sort it out before doing any form of work tomorrow. >.>

ReputationRep:
    I was supposed to do the Bio paper but I realised I lost my phone, well not lost, most likely misplaced and I still can't find it and I've spent agesss looking for it. I don't particularly need it or anything, it's just the fact that it's missing that's irritating me and after all that I'm too tired to do any work so goodnighttt. <3 My room's such a mess atm too. Blah. I think I'll try and sort it out before doing any form of work tomorrow. >.>
    Tell someone to call your number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Tell someone to call your number
    Meh, I'm home alone so I can't + my phone is always on full silent mode anyway.

Thanks.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Thanks.
    If you call it enough it'll ring

ReputationRep:
    I've only just finished it..probably need to work on my time management. >.< I found it pretty hard tbh- 67/75 + I had the formulas in front of me. .
    67 is good (great!) - well done!! Plenty of time (lol) to work on your time management! If you want, we could go through a paper together or something and analyse what can be improved where and things like that.

Oh, that is so irritating. Get somebody to ring your phone or somethig. And definitely sort your room out, I find having a clean working space is quite useful for focusing! Clear out your desk when you're working and stuff.

Niiiight! <3

ReputationRep:

Thanks.
    Use the landline to ring it? Does it at least vibrate a little?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.