Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Done loads of bio papers 😁 For my hw . Forgot about then so kind of rushed . Still two more to go !!

ReputationRep:
    Finally finished cell division notes...
    Going to do a bit of C3 and then Excretion notes

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm highly motivated to study hard today which is pretty strange for me because I normally love to procrastinate all day xD Anyway, I'm gonna revise Maths and Greek
    Stay motivated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)

I'm still wide awake and alert probably due to a messed up sleep schedule like yourself Oh, what if you wanted to show a piece of work to someone but you didn't have your exact workings nor question paper along with it? I'm referring to a real life scenario not a scenario like TSR where you would just upload screenshots of your working and ask others for help but in a real life context.
    I've never had any sort of scenario where I've ever had to do that? Could you possibly give me an example.

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon. I am feeling overwhelmed by what I've got to do today but oh well. I'll start with an S2 paper in the block at 1:00pm. It's our last day all, try and make the most of it.

ReputationRep:
    :work: 1:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Maths.

ReputationRep:
    bit late but gonna marks le chem paper and onto f215. gonna fully merk it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I just created a new study plan and now I'm gonna revise Greek for an hour Good luck everyone!!
    PS: Don't procrastinate

ReputationRep:
    :work: 3:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I literally did nothing in that last hour. - Just sat here and contemplated lyf.:cry:What am I doing, ohmyg. Okay, I'm going to try and get something done by 5:00pm. I'll be back in the late evening/something.. Hopefully will return having completed a lot. :mad: or even a little bit would be good at this rate.

ReputationRep:
    Bio babies

ReputationRep:
    Doing a chemistry unit 5 exam paper then a Religious Studies essay then hopefully a synoptic essay for biology. Exams are soo close so I really need to start working a lot harder. I have the worst attention span though and I'm so easily distracted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I literally did nothing in that last hour. - Just sat here and contemplated lyf.:cry:What am I doing, ohmyg. Okay, I'm going to try and get something done by 5:00pm. I'll be back in the late evening/something.. Hopefully will return having completed a lot. :mad: or even a little bit would be good at this rate.
    Hey, chin up. There's plenty of time left, don't stress yourself out needlessly. I'm sure things are going fine. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 3:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Awww Anon! You're not alone, OK! I'm pretty sure many people feel like this, especially when you've got 7 papers to do. When are they due in?

ReputationRep:
    Topping up my photosynthesis flashcards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    I've never had any sort of scenario where I've ever had to do that? Could you possibly give me an example.
    I can't think of any but I would have assumed initially say if you were in college/6th form and wanted to show your working to a teacher etc. This is without the context of knowing that you self teach yourself everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    I can't think of any but I would have assumed initially say if you were in college/6th form and wanted to show your working to a teacher etc. This is without the context of knowing that you self teach yourself everything.
    Ah, fair enough. Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of printing stuff so if I'n need to show my teacher something I'd take a picture and email it to them. :But in my context, never had to show anybody anything. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Onto respiration now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Hey, chin up. There's plenty of time left, don't stress yourself out needlessly. I'm sure things are going fine. :hugs:
    :hugs: <3

(Original post by TheTeresaLover)
    Awww Anon! You're not alone, OK! I'm pretty sure many people feel like this, especially when you've got 7 papers to do.
    :jumphug: <3

(Original post by TheTeresaLover)
    When are they due in?
    ..Tomorrow. >.<

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: <3
    How's it going? Progress update pls

ReputationRep:
    I basically just needed a break from everything and some time to breathe/fresh air so ..I spent the last 4hrs doing just that. I'm going to start with a Maths paper now and I'll hopefully be almost finished with it by the next block at 9:00pm.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.