Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NachoPhilosopher)
    woooh! you only sleep for 5 hours!!? I sleep about 7 hrs, even then, if I don't sleep in the day, I get sick!
    Aw. Yeah, I desperately need to change things when exams arrive though. Don't want to be falling asleep in the hall.

(Original post by nomophobia)
    It's ok, it happens >.<

Yeah it is, but people who also only so 3 subjects and have accidentally ended up with both lunches probably have the worst timetable.

Basically, have you heard of blocks? We have 2 blocks as our frees but if you have both lunches (instead of just 1) Which language students have because in just one if their lunches, they have "conversation class" in which they talk to an actual German/French/Spanish person.

But people who are on my doing 3 subjects and have both lunches usually end up with 4 hour frees because they have a lesson first thing, and a lesson last thing.
    Ohh, I see. - thank you v much for explaining. ^-^ That makes sense. You see, at our college we all just have random frees and there isn't really an allocated block(s) for "lunchtime"- I just have my sandwiches/whatever, in the most appropriate free period. Sometimes I don't even get lunch bc of lessons all day. :lol:

Ew, 4hr frees are so deadly though. >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefulmedic15)
    Just marked the chem 2 paper I did last night and

Attachment 524415

!!!! I'm so happy
    Go you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Go you!
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    :work: 10:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I'm, like, an hour late but oh well. Going to start with DNA replication.

ReputationRep:
    It's scary how much you can forget after not going over stuff for a short while. :zomg:

I'm tired now, so I'm stopping. I'll continue tomorrow + make a poster on it then work through some questions/something.

ReputationRep:
    So tired, just finished another chem 2 paper, I'll mark it when I wake up... Later today 😂

ReputationRep:
    Almost halfway through the essay.
    Did some more reading - it's fun doing an essay on a video game - procrastination time on YouTube watching gameplay videos also counts as research! :ahee:
    Taking a bagel break, then I shall sleep and continue in the afternoon. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    who else has beeen getting a lot messages about EMPA/ISA help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Did some more reading - it's fun doing an essay on a video game - procrastination time on YouTube watching gameplay videos also counts as research! :ahee:
    thats some messed up sleeping pattern

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    thats some messed up sleeping pattern
    It's only temporary until I get this essay handed in.
    Always happens around deadline time!

ReputationRep:
    Going to do questions on quantum physics until 11:30

ReputationRep:
    Taking a break and then I'm going to do more questions until 1:30

ReputationRep:
    Need to get this essay finished by 3! The clock is ticking...

ReputationRep:
    Spending half an hour more on these questions and then I'm going to take a break and start a physics past paper afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    What is this? It sounds awesome. What's your essay about?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to start some work at 7pm as I've got a test tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What test?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has started Maths past papers, I aim to start by the end of next week, am I too far behind lol aiming to get A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Everyone has started Maths past papers, I aim to start by the end of next week, am I too far behind lol aiming to get A*
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Nah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.