Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    C4 paper!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

Can I join? I'm way behind with revision and my first exam is in 15 days!

I'm doing AQA Sociology, OCR Psychology and WJEC Film Studies (all A2)

ReputationRep:
    starting session now, going over b1, finishing my flashcards

ReputationRep:
    starting session now, going over b1, finishing my flashcards

ReputationRep:
    Did two major mistakes in the maths paper, but at least I know that I need to go over writing differential equations I'm going to practice more NMR though for chem

ReputationRep:
    so stressed out. PSYA1 this time 2 weeks. then resitting f211 and chem1 and chem2. ah...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    Hi guys

Can I join? I'm way behind with revision and my first exam is in 15 days!

I'm doing AQA Sociology, OCR Psychology and WJEC Film Studies (all A2)
    Anyone can join

Spoiler:
    Show
    The struggle with OCR psychology though :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone figured out a way to conventionally represent a hydrogen-oxygen fuel cell??

Any replies are appreciated!!!

ReputationRep:
    Been getting some good sessions done, just need to get F583 F585 & MPC4 sorted out so I can just go over exam technique. Good luck to everyone with their exams

ReputationRep:
    Finished the whole of A2 chemistry. Now need to sit down and learn the knowledge thoroughly and hit those past papers and beyond. Need to knuckle down on f321 and f322 big time tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll do psychology revision today

ReputationRep:
    I'm back from my hiatus

I'm going to do some physical chemistry questions and infra-red spectroscopy questions for an hour and 40 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    :yawn: Time for bed for me :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to review my classification and biodiversity notes for an hour. I'll probably attempt some more questions in my book about infra-red spectroscopy afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to try and learn one chapter from my Sociology textbook (I am halfway through Topic 2 of Beliefs) and three more Psychology studies. It doesn't seem like much but I can't remember anything if I go too fast

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to try and learn one chapter from my Sociology textbook (I am halfway through Topic 2 of Beliefs) and three more Psychology studies. It doesn't seem like much but I can't remember anything if I go too fast
    At least i'm not the only one who revises at this time of night.

ReputationRep:
    I'm to finish "the thing" (SinsNotTragedies) by the morning! I will report back! logging off now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NadeemKha_Arab)
    At least i'm not the only one who revises at this time of night.
    I remember far more if I revise at this time I swear I'd be nocturnal if it wasn't for college!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I'm to finish "the thing" (SinsNotTragedies) by the morning! I will report back! logging off now
    I second this, also by morning.

ReputationRep:
    I remember far more if I revise at this time I swear I'd be nocturnal if it wasn't for college!
    Do you have trouble getting up in the morning for college? It's good i've found someone who can relate because honestly i've been stuck with this annoying sleeping pattern for over a year and I can't fix it.
    I revise until like 3-5am, sleep, drag my self up in the morning and straight to college. When I get back I end up feeling so tired that I just go to sleep from 4-7ish (although there are time it drags from 5-10) and the cycle repeats.

I only prefer revising at night because it's quiet and I get work done, but my pattern destroys me physically and mentally. I want to be able to have breakfast in the morning before college, especially on exam days, but I barely have time. I literally have 10 mins to sort myself out and get out the door.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.