The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've gone through module 3 of physics and transport in animals. I'm going to spend 2 hours going through module 4 of physics (specifically waves and quantum physics).
Reply 3081
Got a decent economics session in and past paper done before work today [no more work until after exams now - it's getting too real ]. Still very surprised by my C4 mock result though. Nevertheless Economics F583/5 revision tomorrow (frees) followed by an elmwood press C3 paper + C3/4 trig, C4 vectors + differential equation.
Hope everyone has a good week and that you all get some good revision done. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Does anyone happen to know the grade boundaries for the AQA GCSE Chemistry ISA please? It was out of 50 marks. This years submission.
Many Thanks :smile:
I'm seeing the end of all my psychology notes! I need to finish notes on research methods today, then the debates in psychology then all notes done! Going over them is a different story...
Done the research methods section! I'll definitely finish the debates tomorrow :woo:
Did a C1 paper; now I'm going to do a F212 paper.

Edit: Going to have a go at the depth paper on the OCR website instead :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3086
Got some more F583 notes done on; government intervention & labour market failure, should really finish these F583 notes soon.
F585 in the morning -

Spoiler

Do Chemistry questions as much as I can do today and revise the techniques
Oh, why thank you!

I'll hopefully finish the debates today!
Write a philosophy essay
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I've finished all my psychology notes!!! :woo::woohoo::woo::banana2:
Original post by Kamara7
I've finished all my psychology notes!!! :woo::woohoo::woo::banana2:

You got anymore to do for your subjects?
Original post by KINGYusuf
You got anymore to do for your subjects?

Just a few notes in respiration for biology, but I've pretty much finished all notes for everything! :woo:
Original post by Kamara7
Just a few notes in respiration for biology, but I've pretty much finished all notes for everything! :woo:

damn :frown: I need to do Chemistry I've got loaaaaaaaaaaaaads left
Is it too late to join?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got 89% in an F212 paper I just did because I lacked detail and got a suggestion question confused.

I'm now going to do a physics breadth paper and hopefully do some chemistry questions after, or I'll do the questions in the morning if I get too tired.
Original post by TheNerdxP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course not xD
Reply 3097
Original post by TheNerdxP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Certainly not :biggrin:
In that case- does anyone have any tips for Spanish?? I got an A/A* in my coursework but a D in the exam! It would be much appreciated! ^.^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3099
Too late to re-join?? :tongue:

Tomorrow I'll be doing S2 - starting at the v beginning with Binomial distribution. :'3

Latest

Trending

Trending