The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thomith
C1 maths on Wednesday, thank you :smile: you to! :biggrin:

Thanks! Did you get an e-mail from TSR advertising an app/website called "Mark it!!"? It apparently increases your grade by one, in 30 minutes. Anyone doing C1/C2 should check it out!
Original post by TheTeresaLover
Thanks! Did you get an e-mail from TSR advertising an app/website called "Mark it!!"? It apparently increases your grade by one, in 30 minutes. Anyone doing C1/C2 should check it out!

Sorry to butt in, but I tried the C1 free paper and it was an absolute waste of time and I would definitely not pay for the C2 paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nomophobia
Sorry to butt in, but I tried the C1 free paper and it was an absolute waste of time and I would definitely not pay for the C2 paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No wayyy!:mad: And TSR advertises them!!! What a waste of time! I'm sorry for recommending the website :frown: I don't do maths but I thought I might help other students by sharing websites with them!
Reply 3203
Well, I kinda got distracted and ended up starting at 8:30 rather than 8:00 but I just marked the Jan 2010 + managed to get full marks which I'm happy about. Will do another paper at 9:30pm.
Original post by TheTeresaLover

No i didn't? :redface: could you PM me a link or something?

Also, i didnt finish the biology topic, i have a headache so i will probably make those notes either sometime tomorrow or later in the day that i have the C1 exam :/.
Because of my headache i did the C1 Solomons B paper instead and got 71/75, so i think i'm going to leave it there tonight, as i have worked from 8am pretty solidly until now (other than an hour lunch, than an hour getting to and from tutor) so yeah :x.
Plan for tomorrow is do C1 Solomons C at school, then C1 Solomons D, E and F when i get home. See you guys then, and let's hope its enough (done all the C1 papers from 2008, all the Gold papers and will have hopefully done 6 of the solomons papers before the actual exam so... i'm not sure what else i can do :x)
Original post by Anon_98
I just marked the Jan 2010 + managed to get full marks which I'm happy about.

Holy sheet. Congrats!! :woo:
Guys how is your revision going for S1?
Original post by mali473
Guys how is your revision going for S1?

It kind of isn't.... i mean all i've done so far is 4 papers (both 2010s and both 2011s) and will do another after the C1 exam, but yeah, i have plans to do all the papers from 2008-2015 and all the S1 Gold papers before the exam, but i have 6 exams before it so i'm not going to cram alot of it at once yet, soon though :smile:
Original post by Thomith
It kind of isn't.... i mean all i've done so far is 4 papers (both 2010s and both 2011s) and will do another after the C1 exam, but yeah, i have plans to do all the papers from 2008-2015 and all the S1 Gold papers before the exam, but i have 6 exams before it so i'm not going to cram alot of it at once yet, soon though :smile:

Wow you're so ahead of your game. I think I'm going to do quite bad in that exam. I've got bio chem to revise for too so I haven't done much S1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mali473
Wow you're so ahead of your game. I think I'm going to do quite bad in that exam. I've got bio chem to revise for too so I haven't done much S1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, the only reason i'm planning so far ahead and doing alot is because i kind of messed up last year and don't want to make the same mistake :/.
Reply 3210
Original post by Zacken
Holy sheet. Congrats!! :woo:

Thank you! :'3
Reply 3211
Just completed the Jan 2009 + full marks again (yay.) :woo: I'm going to do the Jan 2014 at 10:30pm.
Original post by Anon_98
Just completed the Jan 2009 + full marks again (yay.) :woo: I'm going to do the Jan 2014 at 10:30pm.

Well done!! Are you doing C1 papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zacken
I've just had a mug of hot chocolate and the teeniest marshmallows that semi-melted in it and it was the best :woo:

My favourite hot beverage of all time :biggrin: You have great taste :tee:
Done the M1 paper, tomorrow I'll try it in exam conditions :afraid: I'll also try to memorise my stack of bio flashcards
Reply 3215
Original post by mali473
Well done!! Are you doing C1 papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ty + yep! Trying to get all the normal ones done so I can move onto Solomon by at least midday tomorrow.- How's your stuff going?
Original post by Anon_98
Ty + yep! Trying to get all the normal ones done so I can move onto Solomon by at least midday tomorrow.- How's your stuff going?

I'm sure if you keep up the hard work you'll get an A surely. My revision is not too bad thanks I had a psychology exam today and that made me feel a bit down and upset so I didn't do much c1 revision. Tomorrow hopefully I'll be feeling much more enthused and motivated 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got any tips on answering biology 'suggest' questions and interpreting graphs? :s-smilie:

AS level AQA :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3218
Original post by mali473
I'm sure if you keep up the hard work you'll get an A surely. My revision is not too bad thanks I had a psychology exam today and that made me feel a bit down and upset so I didn't do much c1 revision. Tomorrow hopefully I'll be feeling much more enthused and motivated 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw no, I'm sorry to hear that.- But yes, I v much hope you will too!
Original post by Anon_98
Aw no, I'm sorry to hear that.- But yes, I v much hope you will too!

Hey it's okay :smile: thank you!! So how many paper have you done today for C1?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest