The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
Okay, just completed the June 2006. Going to start the Jan 2012 in about 10 mins.

How many papers are you planning to complete before the exam tomorrow?
Reply 3241
Going to start C1 papers in the next block ( starting off with the 2013 papers ) now then start . Good luck to those also taking/re-taking the exam too , sleep = major key
You know what, I'm gonna do another M1 paper :tongue: I'll do bio later.
Reply 3243
Just completed the Jan 2012, I'm going to have dinner now then start on the June 2005 afterwards.
Reply 3244
Original post by KINGYusuf

Well, I'm not really sure tbh- Just as many as I can before bedtime. :smile:
Reply 3245
Original post by Kamara7
You know what, I'm gonna do another M1 paper :tongue: I'll do bio later.

:colonhash::congrats: *DJ Khaled* i like that... i like that
Reply 3246

Is your exam board AQA ?
Original post by xs4
Is your exam board AQA ?

Nah Edexcel
Reply 3248
Nah Edexcel

Ah okay, all the best anyway :smile:
Original post by xs4
Ah okay, all the best anyway :smile:

You too bro :smile:!
Reply 3250
now ill start with biology marking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3251
Okay, just finished the June 2005 buttt there was a 4 mark question on regurgitating the proof of an arithmetic series and I didn't know it!! So I'm going to try and learn/understand that at 7:30pm.
Original post by Anon_98
Okay, just finished the June 2005 buttt there was a 4 mark question on regurgitating the proof of an arithmetic series and I didn't know it!! So I'm going to try and learn/understand that at 7:30pm.

There's actually an interesting/funny story behind that proof. I can tell it to you later once you've learnt/understood it. :biggrin:
Reply 3253
Original post by Zacken
There's actually an interesting/funny story behind that proof. I can tell it to you later once you've learnt/understood it. :biggrin:

Sure- Would love to hear it. :biggrin:
Been a little unfocused but i got the Solomons D paper and Solomons E paper done (got 63/75 on D and 71/75 on E)
Going to do F then look over some exam solutions stuff then go to bed at 10. :x Hope i've done enough for C1!
Reply 3255
I managed to learn the arithmetic series proof then I completed Solomon paper A and I think.. I'm going to stop revising now.

I suppose I could do some more past papers until 11:00pm..but if I look at any more coordinate geometry I'll probably vomit. Plus, the exam is at 9:00am so I think I'd like to make sure I wake up on time. Still need to get my stuff ready + check my seat etc so I'm going to do that right now and I'll read through some C1 threads from around the forum whilst in bed to help me fall asleep. Hoping I have done enough preparation.

The very best of luck to everyone sitting the C1 Maths tomorrow, hope you all do fab.

Goodnight!
Reply 3256
now ill mark my chem paper!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
I managed to learn the arithmetic series proof then I completed Solomon paper A and I think.. I'm going to stop revising now.

I suppose I could do some more past papers until 11:00pm..but if I look at any more coordinate geometry I'll probably vomit. Plus, the exam is at 9:00am so I think I'd like to make sure I wake up on time. Still need to get my stuff ready + check my seat etc so I'm going to do that right now and I'll read through some C1 threads from around the forum whilst in bed to help me fall asleep. Hoping I have done enough preparation.

The very best of luck to everyone sitting the C1 Maths tomorrow, hope you all do fab.

Goodnight!

Good luck! I also just did the Solomon paper A. What mark did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3258
Original post by mali473
Good luck! I also just did the Solomon paper A. What mark did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! You too! Oh yay + 67/75- what about you? Didn't really understand some questions tbh.
Original post by Anon_98
Thank you! You too! Oh yay + 67/75- what about you? Didn't really understand some questions tbh.

The solomons papers are quite difficult and they word questions in a way that are trying to mess you up and confuse you (done A-F and honestly struggled on all of them don't worry :tongue:)
Just did F, got 71/75 (although technically probably around 65, because there was a 7 marker i had to look at the first 2 mark points for to understand what i needed to do)
And yeah. I think i'm pretty much done too, i'm really tired and so will be going to bed in like 30 minutes- an hour so i'm not tired when i walk into the exam.
Going to quickly go through question 10(b) of the June 2015 paper on examsolutions, as thats the only question i don't understand from past papers, then quickly go through the Sn Proof before going to bed.

Good luck for C1 tomorrow as well :biggrin:

Latest