Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    I'm literally so tired today but I want to do 5 C1 papers atleast. I'm just scared that I'll have no energy left for tomorrow's exam :/ anyway goodluck!
    Maybe you should get something to eat or have a short nap so you don't feel as tired? Sometimes that helps and if it means you'll be more efficient afterwards then I find it's worth it. Aw try not to be scared, I'm sure you'll have enough energy as long as you go to sleep early tonight and have a nice breakfast in the morning! Perhaps take longer breaks in between your studying though so you don't feel overworked? So instead of 10 mins.. 15 mins/something?

Thanks v much, good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna finish an M1 paper that I started earlier today

ReputationRep:
    Gah, I feel like I don't have enough time.- How irritating. Right, going to begin with the June 2006. I'd finish off the other one I did earlier, but I think it's better to have a fresh start.

ReputationRep:
    Got home a bit later than i'd like but i got the C1 Solomons C done at school (got 70/75) and part way through Solomons D.
    Going to finish that now, and do Solomons E and F and see what time it is to see if i'll do any more.

ReputationRep:
    So I've been doing philosophy for the last few days seeing as my exams on Thursday. Our college doesn't give us study leave which is ridiculous so I've been skipping even though it makes me feel guilty haha. Hopefully I can review unit 4 chemistry this evening and maybe try and do some biology if I get enough time. I've done some philosophy past papers but I'm soo slow at writing essays. What annoys me the most however is how my Religious Studies teacher literally never marks any of my essays so I have no idea how to improve. I'll just use mark schemes and examiners reports I guess and hope for the best. Excuse the rant lol I feel much better now I got that off my chest haha. Now I'm going to try and finish off some more philosophy essays.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just got home, relax for 30 minutes and do work, starting off with marking my bio past paper from yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay, just completed the June 2006. Going to start the Jan 2012 in about 10 mins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Okay, just completed the June 2006. Going to start the Jan 2012 in about 10 mins.
    How many papers are you planning to complete before the exam tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Going to start C1 papers in the next block ( starting off with the 2013 papers ) now then start . Good luck to those also taking/re-taking the exam too , sleep = major key

ReputationRep:
    You know what, I'm gonna do another M1 paper I'll do bio later.

ReputationRep:
    Just completed the Jan 2012, I'm going to have dinner now then start on the June 2005 afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm not really sure tbh- Just as many as I can before bedtime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    You know what, I'm gonna do another M1 paper I'll do bio later.
    :congrats: *DJ Khaled* i like that... i like that

ReputationRep:
    Is your exam board AQA ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xs4)
    Is your exam board AQA ?
    Nah Edexcel

ReputationRep:
    Nah Edexcel
    Ah okay, all the best anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xs4)
    Ah okay, all the best anyway
    You too bro !

ReputationRep:
    now ill start with biology marking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay, just finished the June 2005 buttt there was a 4 mark question on regurgitating the proof of an arithmetic series and I didn't know it!! So I'm going to try and learn/understand that at 7:30pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Okay, just finished the June 2005 buttt there was a 4 mark question on regurgitating the proof of an arithmetic series and I didn't know it!! So I'm going to try and learn/understand that at 7:30pm.
    There's actually an interesting/funny story behind that proof. I can tell it to you later once you've learnt/understood it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.