The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I didn't manage to finish memorising biological molecules but it was seriously bogging me down so I'm just going to do a C2 paper now

Posted from TSR Mobile
almost finished my notes on Biology Unit 5 Topic 2, will probably be about 5-10 more minutes. Then going to try and memorize as much of Topic 1 and Topic 2 as i can by 1:30, then will do C3 June 2011.
Now Maths and physics revision, then 30 minute break then inspector calls
Original post by ranz
http://holah.co.uk/core-studies/ if ure doing AS I dont know how useful this is to you, but i used it in yr12
also,
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA9F7DDD1074A8315 playlist of all studies useful listening to a summarised version gl!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing A2 but this is exactly what I used in AS :lol: Are you doing it for A2 or have you dropped it?
Ok, I need to focus today. I just to memorise all the turning to crime studies for psychology and ignore my brother while doing this :smile:
Reply 3365
Oh dear.

Ew.

I've only just woken up again, ohmyg.) ': + I literally feel so incredibly ill.. blah. *cri* ))': but I'm going to get ready as fast as I can, probably should get some lunch too then I'll restart revision at 3:00pm..ish.

I'll be re-memorising my Chem unit 1 notes then completing a past paper afterwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Oh dear.

Ew.

I've only just woken up again, ohmyg.) ': + I literally feel so incredibly ill.. blah. *cri* ))': but I'm going to get ready as fast as I can, probably should get some lunch too then I'll restart revision at 3:00pm..ish.

I'll be re-memorising my Chem unit 1 notes then completing a past paper afterwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG:cry2: i hope you'll get well soooooon :console:
Began memorizing Topic 2 (and got most of it done) and have almost all of Topic 1 completely memorized of Unit 5 Biology
Did C3 June 2011 and got 68/75, made one silly numerical error costing me 3 marks, then lost the other to a differentiation question i got stuck on, so going to look at some model answers for that question, then do some F335 revision.
Reply 3368
I didn't really want to spend ages re-memorizing notes so I just skimmed over them to refresh my mind and I've completed the Jan 2010 paper.

Will do the June 2010 next.
More of mice and men till 5:30
Finished memorising another chapter for history, will go and finish memorising Biological Molecules now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Almost done with the F335 session, but will have to do alot more tomorrow.
At around 5:15, i will do S1 June 2012, followed by C4 June 2012.
Reply 3372
Okay, I've completed the June 2010 paper + annoyingly lost a couple marks on ionisation energy stuff which I've now corrected but I have to go out now + I'll probably be busy for the remainder of the evening so I think I'm done for today.

I'll take my notes with me just in case I can do stuff whilst I'm there.

Looks like I'm going to have to try + do triple the amount tomorrow. )':
Reply 3373
Original post by Kamara7
I'm doing A2 but this is exactly what I used in AS :lol: Are you doing it for A2 or have you dropped it?

i dropped it!! its like 500000 studies to learn in a2.
Whats a C1& 2 mean?
Is there any online revision, past papers available for me for English GcSe please anyone?
Original post by ranz
i dropped it!! its like 500000 studies to learn in a2.

Tru dat :lol:
Finally finished revising Biological Molecules, almost killed me.

Will start memorising some chemistry notes at 6:30pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shatoo
Whats a C1& 2 mean?
Is there any online revision, past papers available for me for English GcSe please anyone?

C1 = Core 1

C2 = Core 2

Both are modules in AS maths.

And I can't help you with that, sorry, just type it in Google

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got 65/75 in S1 June 2012, lost 4 marks because i read the bloody table wrong for normal distribution. I also hated question 5, because i hate histograms so it took me ages to figure out the frequency density scale... ugh.

Going to do C4 June 2012 then call it a night.

EDIT: Tomorrows Plan:
C2 June 2014 R
Biology Unit 4 January 2013
F334 January 2013
M1 January 2011
F335 Going to blitz through the parts of each topic i don't remember yet
Biology Unit 5 Going to make notes on Topic 3 and try and finish memorizing Topics 1/2
If i have time i'll go through the F332 article again.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Thomith
Got 65/75 in S1 June 2012, lost 4 marks because i read the bloody table wrong for normal distribution. I also hated question 5, because i hate histograms so it took me ages to figure out the frequency density scale... ugh.

Going to do C4 June 2012 then call it a night.

EDIT: Tomorrows Plan:
C2 June 2014 R
Biology Unit 4 January 2013
F334 January 2013
M1 January 2011
F335 Going to blitz through the parts of each topic i don't remember yet
Biology Unit 5 Going to make notes on Topic 3 and try and finish memorizing Topics 1/2
If i have time i'll go through the F332 article again.

got Q6c, Q7 and Q8 left of the C4 paper, and im just going to finish it tomorrow morning because my mind is frazzled so i'm making stupid mistakes. hopefully a nights sleep will help :P

Latest

Trending

Trending