Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    tommorrow hopefully unit5 bio paper, c3 paper, c4 vectors practise, unit 4 chem paper and bio qs. and chem theory

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    will pay for hellp (ce155 - network fundamental (exams date 24 may)) need some revision and explanation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomith)
    Seems everyone is slowing down on revision :3, don't worry i didn't have that much of a productive day either . Let's get 'em hard tomorrow :P
    Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going to start a paper at 6:15am.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomith)
    Plan for tomorrow (i didnt get anything other papers done, in the end just went over my Biology and Chemistry Unit 5 notes.)
    C2 January 2013 R Paper
    F335 CD&O Recap
    C3 June 2011
    Biology Unit 2 June 2012
    S1 January 2013

If i get time:
    C4 June 2012
    Biology Unit 5 - memorizing some stuff.
    Going to start at around 9, maybe 8 we'll see.

ReputationRep:
    Just completed the Jan 2011. - Will start another one in 10 mins.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going to memorise chapter 11 of the Cold War

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay, just finished doing the June 2008 paper but I'm so tired.. Think I'm going to go back to bed bc I can't concentrate.

I'm also very tired of looking at Maths so when I return I'm going to do Biology or ..Chemistry. Probably Chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished memorising chapter 11, took ages tho - going to have breakfast now and then probably memorise some biological molecules.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    went a fair bit over time but finished C2 June 2013 R with 75/75 (got a little stuck on question 4, then realised i just made a stupid error and put 3^3 as 9 instead of 27...)
    The paper had similar style questions (albeit easier) to the June 2015 paper, so i'd recommend doing some R papers for maths guys, as it seems that could be the style they are moving towards for these last few AS/A2 maths exams for this spec.

Moving around what i'm doing as even though my AS exams are closer than my A2s, i know alot more for the AS exams than i do for the A2 (well apart from S1, because who likes S1....)
    so going to do some Biology Unit 5 revision now, then a C3 paper, followed by some F335 revision, then we'll take it from there.

ReputationRep:
    a bit of a late start but im gonna do some biology 8 qs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't manage to finish memorising biological molecules but it was seriously bogging me down so I'm just going to do a C2 paper now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    almost finished my notes on Biology Unit 5 Topic 2, will probably be about 5-10 more minutes. Then going to try and memorize as much of Topic 1 and Topic 2 as i can by 1:30, then will do C3 June 2011.

ReputationRep:
    Now Maths and physics revision, then 30 minute break then inspector calls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranz)
    http://holah.co.uk/core-studies/ if ure doing AS I dont know how useful this is to you, but i used it in yr12
    also,
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA9F7DDD1074A8315 playlist of all studies useful listening to a summarised version gl!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing A2 but this is exactly what I used in AS :lol: Are you doing it for A2 or have you dropped it?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I need to focus today. I just to memorise all the turning to crime studies for psychology and ignore my brother while doing this

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

Ew.

I've only just woken up again, ohmyg.) ': + I literally feel so incredibly ill.. blah. *cri* ))': but I'm going to get ready as fast as I can, probably should get some lunch too then I'll restart revision at 3:00pm..ish.

I'll be re-memorising my Chem unit 1 notes then completing a past paper afterwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Oh dear.

Ew.

I've only just woken up again, ohmyg.) ': + I literally feel so incredibly ill.. blah. *cri* ))': but I'm going to get ready as fast as I can, probably should get some lunch too then I'll restart revision at 3:00pm..ish.

I'll be re-memorising my Chem unit 1 notes then completing a past paper afterwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG:cry2: i hope you'll get well soooooon :console:

ReputationRep:
    Began memorizing Topic 2 (and got most of it done) and have almost all of Topic 1 completely memorized of Unit 5 Biology
    Did C3 June 2011 and got 68/75, made one silly numerical error costing me 3 marks, then lost the other to a differentiation question i got stuck on, so going to look at some model answers for that question, then do some F335 revision.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't really want to spend ages re-memorizing notes so I just skimmed over them to refresh my mind and I've completed the Jan 2010 paper.

Will do the June 2010 next.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.