Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Going to finish making notes on Biology Unit 5 at 11, and this will leave me neurones and responses of plants left to make notes on in Topic 3.
    at 11:15 until 12:30, i will be going through the stuff of F335 that i need to memorize before i can start revising past papers.
    at 12:30 i will have lunch and shower
    at 1:20-4:00 i will hopefully be able to get 2 C2 papers done before going to tutor
    After tutor i will do a C3 paper, another C2 paper and see what time it is, and if i can finish Biology Unit 5 Topic 3 notes.

Biology Unit 5 is stressing me out because i've spent AGES on it since we finished the course (easter) and i still feel like i've gotten nowhere with it :/.

ReputationRep:
    going to start now doing chem qs for an hour

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lunch time!

went through most of my weak areas of F335 (have the following left of each topic;
    AI - The nitrogen cycle (memorizing all the oxidation/reduction reactions in it)
    O - pH calculations and Enthalpy change of solution
    MD - Action of drugs, synthetic routes and nmr)

going to have a lunch break until 1:20
    after that i will try and do the MadAsMaths C2 papers E and G, then i'll probably need to head to tutor.
    After tutor i will do C3 January 2012, then hopefully have time to go through the C2 parts of the January 2015 IAL paper, then will probably have to go to bed.
    (will probably have to finish off the Biology Unit 5 notes and finish going through the F335 stuff on thursday after the C2 exam, and then spend the weekend trying to memorize Biology Unit 5 & F335 so i can start doing papers for them)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Moo)
    I just woke up now, that's some dedication you have.
    Well it didn't really work very well so I'm not sure it counts but thanks aha.

ReputationRep:
    I need to work really hard today bc I'm incredibly behind. So, I'll begin at 2:30 and I'm going to be finishing the past paper from last night.

ReputationRep:
    Going to do three BY1 papers and two C2 papers today hopefully

ReputationRep:
    wil now do a unit 5 biompaper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    got 70/75 on the C2 E MadasMaths paper (technically got 74/75, but for one of the questions my method was a bit of a shortcut and wasn't what i think the question intended for me to do, so didnt give myself the 4 marks). going to get my bag ready for tutor then start (maybe finish?) the C2 G MadasMaths paper.

ReputationRep:
    I completed the Jan 2008 paper from last night, then I also did the Jan 2010 which I have just finished and now I'm going to take a break then do the June 2011.

ReputationRep:
    Going to start in 10 minutes:
    - cup of coffee
    - go through all of physics (the new AS)
    - make notes on a few hard bits (waves and materials)
    - Do both specimen papers

Good luck to everyone for their exams

ReputationRep:
    just finished unit 5 paper.will mark tomorrow cba now. will take a short break and do a c3 paper mark it and do some trig questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm fed up of Maths even though I've barely done enough of it so I've been doing Biology instead.- Making notes on coronary heart disease. I'll return to Maths once I've finished on this section which hopefully won't take me too long.

ReputationRep:
    I replaced my notes for psychology. I'll start the interviewing witnesses in the making a case section now. The studies look ridiculously long though :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from tutor *sigh*

Will hopefully memorise all of Exchange Surfaces and chosen topics for chemistry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just finished c3 paper and then did c4 nearly diedddddd soo boring! so i didnt finish c4 will return to it later. will take a break untill 730 then do some bio qs!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    did a madasmaths and a specimen paper at tutor for C2, so going to do C3 January 2012 then if i can finish the C2 madasmaths that i've already started.

ReputationRep:
    f211 now. gonna make some new notes on topics i consistently get wrong in past papers. then do approx 2 past papers for it and a core 3 paper before bed at 11.

ReputationRep:
    starting a block now for spanish

ReputationRep:
    finished unit 1 paper.. dissapointed seeing as the exam is friday but ohwell. take a small break and do some trig.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    got through the C3 paper. not doing the C2 paper tonight, will also mark the C3 tomorrow.

Going to do another C3 paper tomorrow morning, then cram learn the proof of Sn of a geometric series and the GCSE volume formula, then do 2 C2 Madasmaths papers, then if i can do a C4 paper, but if its too late i'll just do C2 the rest of the day.

Yay for tomorrow being a maths day :3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.