The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Going through differentiation and integration over the next 2 hours :smile:
What I need to finish for psychology today: interviewing suspects and hopefully offender profiling

Original post by Anon_98
Whilst I was clearing my desk, I found an unused £65 WHSmith gift card which means I can now get myself lots + lots of new stationeryyy. I don't think I desperately require anything but maybe I should go out tomorrow + make myself happy. Hmm..some new highlighters would probably be nice. I love new stationery.:woo:

Omg that's the best thing :woo: STATIONERY FOR LIFE!!!! Go crazy with that voucher!!!! :awesome:
Going over orthopaedics currently. Planning on finishing tonight :eek2:
Reply 3723
took the longest break ever, i finished chem t.m colours and now ill do a unit 4 paper chem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3724
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
£65... Damn :awesome:

:woo:

Original post by Kamara7
What I need to finish for psychology today: interviewing suspects and hopefully offender profiling

Omg that's the best thing :woo: STATIONERY FOR LIFE!!!! Go crazy with that voucher!!!! :awesome:

I totally agree, can't wait aha! (yay) I shall do just that. :woo:
S1 today, hopefully plod through the whole course in 2 hours!
ugh. i crashed out again yesturday at my desk and when i woke up felt very sick and been feeling ill today too that i couldn't get out of bed this morning because head was spinning so bad... - going to do some light revision but not too much... hopefully i feel better tomorrow.... :/
I've done nothing productive all day fml!!!!!!:bban::bban::bban::bban::bban:
Original post by Thomith
ugh. i crashed out again yesturday at my desk and when i woke up felt very sick and been feeling ill today too that i couldn't get out of bed this morning because head was spinning so bad... - going to do some light revision but not too much... hopefully i feel better tomorrow.... :/

get well soon!!!!:flower2::heart:
Reply 3729
Original post by Thomith
ugh. i crashed out again yesterday at my desk and when i woke up felt very sick and been feeling ill today too that i couldn't get out of bed this morning because head was spinning so bad... - going to do some light revision but not too much... hopefully i feel better tomorrow.... :/

That sounds awful - Hope you feel better soon. <3 Maybe you should take a proper full day off to recover?
Original post by siamesedaffodil
I've done nothing productive all day fml!!!!!!:bban::bban::bban::bban::bban:

Well isn't it great that the day isn't even over yet! :woo: Plenty of time to change that. - You could start rn? :'3
Reply 3730
Well, I've been very slow since my last update. All I've done is write out, like, 10 definitions. (They look super pretty but still!)Then straight after I had finished doing that, I realised that I had already written them out a couple weeks ago. I guess newer ones make it all nicer. Hm.

Anyway, I'm going to try + memorise them all now.
Reply 3731
Aw no, why's that? :'3
I finish all my AS retakes and think that's the end of exams...sat here procrastinating having not done anything when A2 exams are next week
Original post by Anon_98
That sounds awful - Hope you feel better soon. <3 Maybe you should take a proper full day off to recover?

Well isn't it great that the day isn't even over yet! :woo: Plenty of time to change that. - You could start rn? :'3

You are so motivational!!! Now I need to do chores, make my study plan and get started on revision. Thanks for the motivation - just scrolling through this thread makes me want to revise fir some reason :biggrin:
Reply 3734
Original post by furtherlearner
You are so motivational!!! Now I need to do chores, make my study plan and get started on revision. Thanks for the motivation - just scrolling through this thread makes me want to revise fir some reason :biggrin:

Ah, that's v kind of you to say. - thank you. That sounds like a good idea, good luck with it! <3

+ I'm really glad to hear that. (yay)
Reply 3735
once again took a break that was way to long, will now do maths functions questions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3736
Original post by KINGYusuf
I finish all my AS retakes and think that's the end of exams...sat here procrastinating having not done anything when A2 exams are next week

dont give into your thoughts! do work now! work hard only few weeks left! you can do ittt!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3737
For the past two hours I've been trying to revise gene therapy. Just about finished it. Gonna go on to do a bit of f214 hopefully I won't feel like I'm dying of boredom.
Does anyone else feel like revising any more is just pointless now?
Reply 3739
Original post by Kittyboy
Does anyone else feel like revising any more is just pointless now?

Pointless?

I prefer the term.... essential.

Latest

Trending

Trending