Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Going over orthopaedics currently. Planning on finishing tonight :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    took the longest break ever, i finished chem t.m colours and now ill do a unit 4 paper chem

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    £65... Damn :awesome:
    :woo:

(Original post by Kamara7)
    What I need to finish for psychology today: interviewing suspects and hopefully offender profiling

Omg that's the best thing :woo: STATIONERY FOR LIFE!!!! Go crazy with that voucher!!!! :awesome:
    I totally agree, can't wait aha! (yay) I shall do just that. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    S1 today, hopefully plod through the whole course in 2 hours!

ReputationRep:
    ugh. i crashed out again yesturday at my desk and when i woke up felt very sick and been feeling ill today too that i couldn't get out of bed this morning because head was spinning so bad... - going to do some light revision but not too much... hopefully i feel better tomorrow.... :/

ReputationRep:
    I've done nothing productive all day fml!!!!!!:bban::bban::bban::bban::bban:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomith)
    ugh. i crashed out again yesturday at my desk and when i woke up felt very sick and been feeling ill today too that i couldn't get out of bed this morning because head was spinning so bad... - going to do some light revision but not too much... hopefully i feel better tomorrow.... :/
    get well soon!!!!:flower2::heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomith)
    ugh. i crashed out again yesterday at my desk and when i woke up felt very sick and been feeling ill today too that i couldn't get out of bed this morning because head was spinning so bad... - going to do some light revision but not too much... hopefully i feel better tomorrow.... :/
    That sounds awful - Hope you feel better soon. <3 Maybe you should take a proper full day off to recover?
    (Original post by siamesedaffodil)
    I've done nothing productive all day fml!!!!!!:bban::bban::bban::bban::bban:
    Well isn't it great that the day isn't even over yet! :woo: Plenty of time to change that. - You could start rn? :'3

ReputationRep:
    Feel awful about exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've been very slow since my last update. All I've done is write out, like, 10 definitions. (They look super pretty but still!)Then straight after I had finished doing that, I realised that I had already written them out a couple weeks ago. I guess newer ones make it all nicer. Hm.

Anyway, I'm going to try + memorise them all now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    Feel awful about exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw no, why's that? :'3

ReputationRep:
    I finish all my AS retakes and think that's the end of exams...sat here procrastinating having not done anything when A2 exams are next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    That sounds awful - Hope you feel better soon. <3 Maybe you should take a proper full day off to recover?

Well isn't it great that the day isn't even over yet! :woo: Plenty of time to change that. - You could start rn? :'3
    You are so motivational!!! Now I need to do chores, make my study plan and get started on revision. Thanks for the motivation - just scrolling through this thread makes me want to revise fir some reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furtherlearner)
    You are so motivational!!! Now I need to do chores, make my study plan and get started on revision. Thanks for the motivation - just scrolling through this thread makes me want to revise fir some reason
    Ah, that's v kind of you to say. - thank you. That sounds like a good idea, good luck with it! <3

+ I'm really glad to hear that. (yay)

ReputationRep:
    once again took a break that was way to long, will now do maths functions questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    I finish all my AS retakes and think that's the end of exams...sat here procrastinating having not done anything when A2 exams are next week
    dont give into your thoughts! do work now! work hard only few weeks left! you can do ittt!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the past two hours I've been trying to revise gene therapy. Just about finished it. Gonna go on to do a bit of f214 hopefully I won't feel like I'm dying of boredom.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else feel like revising any more is just pointless now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    Does anyone else feel like revising any more is just pointless now?
    Pointless?

I prefer the term.... essential.

ReputationRep:
    Revision is clearly not happening today. Brain says no. :'3

I'm going to try again tomorrow morning.- Will be here pretty early to make up for things.

Goodnight.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.