Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i just cane back home will start at 5, i will first do bio qs till 6 ver chiral compounds notes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok, just finished revision for the day! 3 hours of history - going over one theme, finishing my typed notes on each ruler and typing all what i recall from Alexander II and 2 hours of Operations for BUSS3 - made a powerpoint summary, went over flashcards and watched some video tutorials on critical path as well as practising some past questions. Tomorrow i want to go over another history theme - opposition, recall Alexander III remembered notes and do Marketing for business. Hope everyones revision is going ok. I am finding logging my revision on here really useful

ReputationRep:
    Done showering and cleaning up my room. Now I'm gonna read my physics unit 2 notes and try to memorise some of the equations you do not get on the formulae sheet. Do no how long that'll take me, hopefully about 2 hours should be enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    serioulsy need to watch some tv so gonna revise from 5ish till 9 but splitting my sessions in the pomodro way. wish me luck.

ReputationRep:
    got 70/75 in C3 and 75/90 in Biology Unit 5 papers.
    Going to do a C4 paper now.

ReputationRep:
    M1 paper time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Come onnnnn, you can do it. There's literally only a couple more weeks left, make the most of it. You can be as lazy as you want throughout summer, but this is just not the time to be adopting that kind of attitude. I know you might be fed up + tired + whatever else, but not long left now until it's all over. I'm sure you're retaking bc you weren't happy with those particular grades last year so don't let that happen again. You want to try + do all you can bc it's pretty much the only chance you have left. - Do yourself proud.<3
    I have two ict exams , one physics and one stats exam . I am not ready for none of them and have to learn them all within the next 7 days . My time management is really crap and me being a retake student puts extra pressure on me .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomith)
    got 70/75 in C3 and 75/90 in Biology Unit 5 papers.
    Going to do a C4 paper now.
    well doneee! keep up thengood work 😀😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    finished bio qs will takw a quick break and so some maths numerical methods qs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Done for the day, good night x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    M1 paper done, lost marks for misreading the question >.< I might do a C3 paper next

ReputationRep:
    New to the forum, but am finding it so motivating! So...today I got up a bit late, but started revision at 10. Did two C2 papers for retakes and just scraped A's...need to stop making stupid mistakes! Then did Bio unit 2 notes (another retake)...I have no idea how I will revise all my A2 maths, bio and geog on time too! Oh well, will break now, shower then get up early tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranz)
    well doneee! keep up thengood work 😀😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks

i'm going to stop now, i didn't finish the C4 paper and started procrastinating so yeah :/. will hopefully finish it tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    serioulsy need to watch some tv so gonna revise from 5ish till 9 but splitting my sessions in the pomodro way. wish me luck.
    spent around 4.6 hours revising. 11 25 minutes.
    finalised photosynthesis and now know it inside out.
    did some core 3 past papers and marked my ms1b and core 4 papers.
    thats it so far. might spend an hour on gene tech (STILL HAVENT FINISHED IT EURGHHH) then bed time.

see you peeps 5 am tomoz x.

ReputationRep:
    I did it, finished an hour later than expected but I always seem to under-judge how long tasks will take me!

ReputationRep:
    It's so hard to wake up early, now that it's the holidays

ReputationRep:
    Just came back from Switzerland and didn't do an ounce of work - ahhhhhh, I feel so refreshed!

Anyways, tomorrow morning I'm going to focus on finishing and marking all the chemistry past papers that I fell behind on before the holidays.

Then I'll do 2 D1 papers, then hopefully do both Biology Specimen papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This morning I'm going to:
    - reread my biology unit 2 notes
    - reread my physics unit 2 notes
    - discuss my English essay with my teacher and so other theories that I haven't understood.
    I'm rereading because I feel like I haven't understood all the concepts. If I finish early will try doing chemistry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Plan for today:
    - complete/mark f214 paper
    - plan some tudor themes
    - go over meiosis topic and complete q's on them

ReputationRep:
    Righto, finished the chemistry past papers that I fell behind but I couldn't mark them because my college website crashed and apparently won't be up until tonight

Going to have breakfast now and then hopefully do a D1 paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.