Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :work: 8:30pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

I'll be working on C3 maths, see you in an hour everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully in the next hour 8.30-9.30 I'll finish off my f212 biology retake revision and knuckle down the entire smoking topic!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM!!! This is great anonnn <3
    Maybe now I can actually get my readings done properly ))
    Tonight: Complete reading for Intro to Media and Comm Theory module ^-^

ReputationRep:
    bye guys about to log off and complete C1.1 and hopefully get into some C1.2

ReputationRep:
    In the next hour, I plan to complete some more physics revision, annotate one of my poems and work on my French writing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    See you on the other side!!

ReputationRep:
    Sure is damn ambitious but can't hurt to try!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naeseutaillo)
    See you on the other side!!
    :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Matrix123 z33 Coincidence? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Matrix123 z33 Coincidence? :eek:
    :eek: i think not

ReputationRep:
    only Anon98 out of the people who said they were going to revise has logged off.

Anyway, this is a great idea!

I'm going to try to write my Nuffield placement personal statement and work on my damn English folio for like 3 hours.

ReputationRep:
    F215 bio notes.

ReputationRep:
    this sounds soo good I'm going to join in tomorrow!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    That leaves you with at most 6 hours of sleep! :eek4:

I admire your enthusiasm but getting enough sleep is important!
    TFW you get 4hrs most days...

ReputationRep:
    Well, the hour is pretty much up. I think I was having too much fun, ngl. I was slightly upset when I looked at the time and it read "9:15". :lol:

I managed to re-write up some trigonometry notes and re-learnt how to simplify trigonometric expressions as well as proving identities and practiced a few examples.

How did everyone else fare?

~

Next session will be at 10:30pm.

ReputationRep:
    I had to log back a bit early because I've got to eat no, so I had fifty minutes, in which I finished physics notes, started memorising quotes, gave up, and ended up reading the book. So all in all, productive by my standards.

ReputationRep:
    Yes... I finished my reading.......... is this what productivity feels like?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    Finished C1.1 was in the middle of some practice questions when I saw the time! Got really carried away
    How long are we breaking for? When does the next session start?

ReputationRep:
    Got half of C2 all summarised nicely and helped my brother to find the lost remote (he looked slightly traumatised )

This was really helpful, thanks OP

ReputationRep:
    Finished what I had to do for biology in about 45 mins so came on to check but then started new topic and just came back now lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Heyllo TSR!

So, for most of us it's February half term and as much as we all realise we need to work hard to attain the A grades that we'd love to see on our results sheet in August... it's all too easy to try and do anything to get out of the seemingly dreadful studying routine. Therefore, I thought it might be good to set up a thread for those who may be spending too much time on TSR procrastinating or anyone who needs a little boost with motivation. I think it also helps having other people revising at the same time as some form of encouragement, even if they are only virtually by your side.

Before the hour begins, the idea is that everyone states what they will do for the following 60 mins, in as much detail or as vague as you'd like then log out of the forum. After the hour, you will return here and report back with how much you managed to achieve. Hopefully it'll make everyone feel that little bit more motivated + accomplished. ^-^

You can join in at any time but if all goes well then I'll be posting from 7am -1am with one hour intervals up until the holidays are over. Not sure if I'm being over ambitious..well, it can't hurt to try. :laugh: Hours will be adjusted afterwards to suit the school period.

So if this sounds like your thing, then get your stationery + revision guides ready bc the first session will begin at 8:30pm.
    Heyy great idea dude. Didn't really want to do anything after 7 hours of banging in library but you know what! This thread gave me that feeling lol (thanks for that ) . Doubt if I'll be posting regular thoo but as of now I'm gonna finish Chapter 4 of S1.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.