Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Okay so i had a week to revise, or months. I did start before the holidays ... but stopped during, since i wanted to catch up on my social life and entertainment, My school swamped me with ****ing mocks, homework, Empa and other useless ****. My thinking was other people are doing retakes, so i have time, since im doing no retakes. My question is has anyone else not started revising, i dread revising history, since writing essay is a bore, and ive never done 2, 45 markers in a row .....
    I can easily revise for hours/the whole day, but its hard starting and after 3-4 hours, my brain power just goes to nothing and i can't get things in as well. I've also never revised in my life .... so its hard starting at A2..

got 5 day until my first exam and i was planning to get revision done for my other subject during the holidays .. but couldnt be asked.This is why i didn't reach my potential at AS and GCSE.. looks like an old dog cant learn new tricks.

ReputationRep:
    I feel so unmotivated,I don't revise as much as I used to. I got an history exam tomorrow and did a few exam questions. Now I'm procrastinating and not bothered anymore:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Onto my second M1 paper of the day

ReputationRep:
    So I've revised roughly 4 of the unit 2 bio topics today but I'm yet to try any questions, just did a C2 Past paper and only got 54/72 so I'm going to go and learn what I didn't get. Then go back to learning bio...I also have geography and all my A2's....I think I need help

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from my friends place. Gonna do a bio unit 2 paper since my exam is on Tuesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    thanks, i needed that :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    So....i didn't do any of the chemistry stuff - just spent ages trying to learn D1 definitions which I still haven't learnt....

Going to finish reviewing Mass Transport now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I finished the paper for bio unit 2 and then had dinner. Just finished marking it and got an A of 60/80 but am not very happy with it cos I want to bank more marks for my A2 so I'll go through my notes once again tomorrow. Right now I'm done for the night, I'll just read my book for abit and then go to bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've got Cold War tomorrow and I'm struggling somewhat

Please motivate me!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't finish reviewing Mass Transport but I'm so incredibly tired and I need to get up at 2 am tomorrow so I'm gonna start getting read for bed now.

Probs gonna skip history tomorrow because I cba and revise for biology. Or maybe Maths idk.

Also I'm getting slightly peeved at all the random people asking for motivation - GO AND FIND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY HERE. K?

Sorry. Just seen so many random people popping up over the last 2 days asking - like, we can't help you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've got Cold War tomorrow and I'm struggling somewhat

Please motivate me!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Second M1 paper done I think I have enough faith in the suvat equations now, I didn't trust them before. Today I think I'll finish off with a C3 paper, haven't done one of those in a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)

Also I'm getting slightly peeved at all the random people asking for motivation - GO AND FIND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY HERE. K?

Sorry. Just seen so many random people popping up over the last 2 days asking - like, we can't help you.
    Have some motivation:

ReputationRep:
    Did some bio questions after my c2 paper. I still haven't even looked at half the course, but I plan to go over some of it now! And then the rest tomorrow, good luck everyone! ❤️

ReputationRep:
    i legit busted out some unreal power. just did two core 3 papers back to back! though I feel like a slug am still gonna do the ms1b paper atleast.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    power

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Have some motivation:

how did you take the photo with no hands?

ReputationRep:
    65/75 S1 jan 13 and got some notes condensed for F583. I actually need a kick up the backside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    i legit busted out some unreal power. just did two core 3 papers back to back! though I feel like a slug am still gonna do the ms1b paper atleast.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    power
    The force is strong with this one

ReputationRep:
    Plan is to go and start learning all the bio that I don't know (for tomorrow's exam), I think there's 4 topics to learn and 4 to recap 😊

ReputationRep:
    havent had much internet access for a few days, still been revising (had some papers saved/printed luckily)
    Biology 2 tomorrow afternoon, then M1 the morning after.
    going to finish blitzing through the biology 2 theory, then blitz through June 2013 and June 2014 (the R papers) - hopefully finishing by 1

then finish the M1 June 2013 R paper (and if i can do the June 2014 R paper) and go to tutor
    after tutor i'll be focusing on Biology Unit 2.
    after the exam tomorrow going to blitz M1 vectors then do as many papers as i can before sleeping tomorrow.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.