Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomith)
    No worries

got 76/100 in june 2014 and 83/100 in june 2013

gunna go to bed now, plan for tomorrow is;
    go through the article one more time, cram all the topics that come up in it.
    blitz through my revision cards for the F332 topics
    blitz through the June 2015 paper.

(if running out of time the June 2015 paper will be the priority)
    Good luck!
    I'm sure you'll ace it!! You've been blitzing all week!
    Let me know how it goes! x

ReputationRep:
    C4 paper went well Tomorrow I'll memorise some of my bio flashcards and start hardcore chem revision for the F324 paper. :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got general studies today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got up, at 8:30, I'm going to review the notes that I didn't understand, hopefully won't take more than an hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Alright time to have a productive day. First off, chemistry unit 4 past paper!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't looked at bio unit 4+5 yet or maths m1, c3+c4 and also geog unit 4! I have got a hectic week to revise them all now 😡 will start with an m1!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    I haven't looked at bio unit 4+5 yet or maths m1, c3+c4 and also geog unit 4! I have got a hectic week to revise them all now 😡 will start with an m1!
    You sound screwed unless you have made notes on them all and know all the content

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm screwed, I've got notes on both bios and rough unit 4 geog notes...burnt haven't learnt them.
    (Original post by Supermanxxxxxx;[url="tel:65632885")
    65632885[/url]]You sound screwed unless you have made notes on them all and know all the content

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    Don't worry, you're not alone.

I haven't looked at Bio 4, Bio 5, Chem 4 or Chem 5. Like, need to make my notes + learn them. Well, started my Bio 4 notes yesterday but also need to do C3 + C4.

The only one I'm fairly prepared for is S1 but you're not screwed + we can do this. :woo:.. (I hope. O_O )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    Yeah I'm screwed, I've got notes on both bios and rough unit 4 geog notes...burnt haven't learnt them.
    In the words of Muhammad Ali
    "Don`t count the number of days.Make the days count ".

ReputationRep:
    Reviewing took longer than expected but will have breakfast now and then at 10:30, will make sure I know everything on the predicted topics list and look at model answers for the specimen papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    How about c3 and c4

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got notes for roughly 2/3 of the course and so have looked at them abit over the past few months, i just havent revised them hard doing past papers and stuff :/
    (Original post by Supermanxxxxxx)
    How about c3 and c4

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha thank you! We can do it.. do you know much of the course? I'm realising I don't actually know any of biology
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Don't worry, you're not alone.

I haven't looked at Bio 4, Bio 5, Chem 4 or Chem 5. Like, need to make my notes + learn them. Well, started my Bio 4 notes yesterday but also need to do C3 + C4.

The only one I'm fairly prepared for is S1 but you're not screwed + we can do this. :woo:.. (I hope. O_O )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    Haha thank you! We can do it.. do you know much of the course? I'm realising I don't actually know any of biology
    :five:

I've forgotten all of Maths tbh, particularly C4 + integration, like need to do past papers + stuff. I'll probably be in for a nice shock when I do. :/

Tbf I know, like 1/3 of Chem 5 memorised + the rest of the unit is so/so + about 1/4 of Chem 4.

Same. ): For Biology I know zero. Like, actually zero that it's not even funny. This following week will be the first time I'm learning most of unit 5 bc I missed about 75% of the course + didn't end up catching up with it all so yeah. What examboard are you on?

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling too tired rn to bother with any more chem revision so I think I'm just gonna get ready for college now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm on MEI for maths and OCR for bio Maths is so hard, but same with bio! I was ill in the year and missed most of unit 5, and dont remember unit 4! We have 1 week to get it all

(Original post by Anon_98)
    :five:

I've forgotten all of Maths tbh, particularly C4 + integration, like need to do past papers + stuff. I'll probably be in for a nice shock when I do. :/

Tbf I know, like 1/3 of Chem 5 memorised + the rest of the unit is so/so + about 1/4 of Chem 4.

Same. ): For Biology I know zero. Like, actually zero that it's not even funny. This following week will be the first time I'm learning most of unit 5 bc I missed about 75% of the course + didn't end up catching up with it all so yeah. What examboard are you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    I'm on MEI for maths and OCR for bio Maths is so hard, but same with bio! I was ill in the year and missed most of unit 5, and dont remember unit 4! We have 1 week to get it all
    1 week makes it sound scary.

Just need to use the time wisely!

Cramming shall be our saviour. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Got 80/100 on F332 June 2015. Just need to recap it all now before in the exam :x. I have just over an hour....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've pretty much just been doing past papers since I woke up this morning but I'm really tired now so I think I'll skim through one more then get ready to go.

Good luck to everyone who's got an exam this afternoon.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.