Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)
    Aww, thanks, just got one more paper now and then freedom I'll defo not spend all weekend thinking about it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's good You're so lucky, I have 7 left! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I decided to devote this day to just biology, as painful as it may be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    same 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    0kay, time to go over how to do binomials where they ask you to find the coefficient of one thing based on a previous thing (makes a lot of sense, I know), and then do the final C4 gold paper :O!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    Awww, :console: you'll bomb all of them! And are you A2? Cuz I'm in AS and most of my friends have finished all their exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can people pls not post about how they've finished/nearly finished? It makes me feel bad.

ReputationRep:
    Just had a massive Shite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vault111)
    Just had a massive Shite

Posted from TSR Mobile
    See that cheered me up.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my absolute goodness.

So, I didn't go to bed until much later bc I had to do lots of ..stuff but then I finally went to sleep at around 7:20pm + I set my alarm for 8:00pm which means I got 40 minutes of rest but I'm still SO exhausted. Like, so SO exhausted. Words cannot express my state of tiredness + blah. ))):

I didn't think there was much point in going back to bed though so I guess here I am.

Anyway, I'll give myself half an hour to breathe then I'll start Biology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    Can people pls not post about how they've finished/nearly finished? It makes me feel bad.
    Or.. you could just not read it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vault111)
    X
    Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!1!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 111!!! :congrats:

Please refrain from doing so in the future. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Or.. you could just not read it?
    Yea, sorry my bad. Just grouchy.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my absolute goodness.

So, I didn't go to bed until much later bc I had to do lots of ..stuff but then I finally went to sleep at around 7:20pm + I set my alarm for 8:00pm which means I got 40 minutes of rest but I'm still SO exhausted. Like, so SO exhausted. Words cannot express my state of tiredness + blah. ))):

I didn't think there was much point in going back to bed though so I guess here I am.

Anyway, I'll give myself half an hour to breathe then I'll start Biology.
    There is such thing as over working, it looks like you need to take some rest

ReputationRep:
    just sweated on the june 2015 core 4 paper. gonna have a look at the mark scheme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    Yea, sorry my bad. Just grouchy.
    Dw, I hope you feel better soon.

You're honestly almost finished too though, so try not to get too hung up about it. Two weeks/so + it's all over! Only 14 days at the most, which might seem like a huge amount of time now but it'll fly past before you know it. - I promise. If you ever start feeling incredibly down about how these A-levels aren't over yet again then just try + keep in mind the great summer you'll be rewarded with at the end of it. It'll be worth it, the struggle is only temporary but the success will last forever. Stay motivated, you can do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexH123)
    There is such thing as over working, it looks like you need to take some rest
    Overworking? :curious:

I apologise that I've given you the wrong impression.

I have 8 exams which I need to prepare for in the next 7 days. - The last thing I need to do is take some rest.

Pftt.. I'll have over 6 weeks for that.

The reason why I'm tired is bc I'm not sleeping enough but I'm afraid that can't be helped either. :'3

ReputationRep:
    just sweated on the june 2015 core 4 paper. gonna have a look at the mark scheme.

ReputationRep:

I have 8 exams which I need to prepare for in the next 7 days. - The last thing I need to do is take some rest.

The reason why I'm tired is bc I'm not sleeping enough but I'm afraid that can't be helped either. :'3
    I'll rep you later by the by, I forgot that summer will be long.

Same here. I get so very anxious, especially if I have an exam the next day. Try to stop thinking about if I revised enough or what the questions will be, if they will be like that one question I had difficulty doing, and then I think about stop thinking about having those thoughts . And it's hot in my room. Hell really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)
    Awww, :console: you'll bomb all of them! And are you A2? Cuz I'm in AS and most of my friends have finished all their exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Gee, I hope so :afraid: Yeah I'm A2, you're gonna have some fun times next year :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I was just wondering how many hours of work do you do per day? Like when do you start and when do you finish? Thanks! Hope the Chem paper went well! ❤️

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.