Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KINGYusuf)
    Same, you do it alot Anon, do you get too tired btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It depends what you mean by that but sometimes, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm taking a break until 2am. - Will start on Amino acids afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Goodluck! Btw you know in C3 do you know those arctan or whatever questions in chapter 6? Do you get them? It's so weird lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    AQA never really seem to drop standard integrals so nah xD

ReputationRep:
    Ohmyggg, I've just finished all 11 topics. :party:

bahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaha , going to bed. - let's hope all the information gets absorbed whilst I'm asleep.

Alright, my plan for tomorrow is simply as many past papers as I can manage until midday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Ohmyggg, I've just finished all 11 topics. :party:

bahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaha , going to bed. - let's hope all the information gets absorbed whilst I'm asleep.

Alright, my plan for tomorrow is simply as many past papers as I can manage until midday.
    God bless you,your work effort is ridiculous and admirable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    God bless you,your work effort is ridiculous and admirable.
    thank you.

ReputationRep:
    G. morningg,

Well I finally went to bed at around 5:30am bc it took me ages to pack up all my work + get into my pyjamas etc so I needed an extra hour's worth of sleep to make up for that hence why I didn't wake up at 7am as planned. Anyway, I'm here now so I'm just about to start with the Jan 2010.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    G. morningg,

Well I finally went to bed at around 5:30am bc it took me ages to pack up all my work + get into my pyjamas etc so I needed an extra hour's worth of sleep to make up for that hence why I didn't wake up at 7am as planned. Anyway, I'm here now so I'm just about to start with the Jan 2010.
    Good morning Anon!
    ---------------------------------
    Will be reading all my essay plans over again, and my notes - until my exam starts. :dontknow: :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    There are some dedicated people on this board....damn

Always valued being fresh for an exam more than knowing absolutely everything... although saying that got phya4 c3 c4 and biol5 next week, may have to incorporate a new strategy as i barely know the biol 5 stuff....so i will have tuesday afternoon, wednesday and thursday morning to cram

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Is this bio you're revising?
    G. morningg,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Good morning Anon!
    ---------------------------------
    Will be reading all my essay plans over again, and my notes - until my exam starts. :dontknow: :yawn:
    Good luck, SNT. <3

(Original post by AW97)
    Hey! Is this bio you're revising?
    Hey, :'3 + no, Chemistry! Biology's on Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    I failed at an all night session, fell asleep at 12:45 and woke up at 8:30 😱 going to finish excretion (bio unit 4) and then do an M1
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, SNT. <3
    Thank you! :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    I failed at an all night session, fell asleep at 12:45 and woke up at 8:30 😱 going to finish excretion (bio unit 4) and then do an M1
    Excretion!? Are you doing aqa?

Dont remember anything about excretion

ReputationRep:
    Just going through F334 papers until about 12:40 for the exam this afternoon :3. Done them all about twice (some 3 times) so heres hoping todays exam goes OK :3. Good luck everyone in an exam today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i spend so much time on NMR, too much time on NMR. ): Okay, now going to do the June 2013. - Think I'm just going to skim through these papers now, bc I'd like to get through most of them.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm going to get ready then spend 30 more minutes doing this, then I'll go to sixth form so I think I'm done for now.

Hope everyone's exam this afternoon goes well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomith)
    Just going through F334 papers until about 12:40 for the exam this afternoon :3. Done them all about twice (some 3 times) so heres hoping todays exam goes OK :3. Good luck everyone in an exam today

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bro sorry to disturb you but could you send me all the reagents and conditions we need to know for F334? Would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Bro sorry to disturb you but could you send me all the reagents and conditions we need to know for F334? Would be much appreciated
    ahhh crud i only just saw this :x
    sorry :x i have a spider diagram with all the ones we need for F335 if you still want something though.

Time to cram S1 :x. getting food then finishing the June 2015 S1 paper.

ReputationRep:
    when I saw your revision timetable I thought it was for the whole week but then I saw it was for one day! Your really revising a lot!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.