The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im going to bed now but I will be awake by half one -2 am to join your all nighter.
Original post by Anon_98
I think the last time I touched this unit was in March/April + I was actually pretty okay at it, but I've literally forgotten everything since then + haven't done many past papers at all.

Thanks for the encouragement. :redface:

I don't know if I can do an all nighter bc Biology on thursday + don't want to die when it gets to then but it looks like I have no choice. I really want my sleep. *cri*. I've slept for ages this evening but I'm still SO tired. :mad:

Alright, that sounds good- I don't know what my plan is? I don't have a plan. Um, I'll work through past papers then when I get stuck look over my notes/ask on the threads? Uh, idk. Yeah, I think that's what I'll do.

Weirdly for me. When I wake up I'm tired for probably 5 minutes. Go to school, do the exam not feeling tired. It's when I come home that the tiredness gets to me :/
Reply 4502
Original post by KINGYusuf
Weirdly for me. When I wake up I'm tired for probably 5 minutes. Go to school, do the exam not feeling tired. It's when I come home that the tiredness gets to me :/

Yeah, I know what you mean. Blah. )':
@Anon_98 :colondollar: :getmecoat: it's true. Good luck.

Spoiler

Reply 4504
Original post by Pokémontrainer
@Anon_98 :colondollar: :getmecoat: it's true. Good luck.

Spoiler

:cube: :heart:
Finally did the paper, got 69/75 - dropped 4 marks because for some weird reason I left out a question even after starting it...

Anyways, I have like 1 past paper left before I've finished them all so I'll do that one tomorrow but otherwise, I'm off to bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
This day is such a mess. :frown:

I woke up, like, 20 mins ago.- I overslepttttttttttttt. :banghead:

I was supposed to be almost finished by now but I haven't even started.

Do I cry, or do I cry.

Or do I laugh.

Or do I just not bother.

:toofunny:

Just brush through the notes, do the most recent past papers and get a reasonable amount of sleep - there isn't much else you can do now :redface:

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

Not sure what exam board you have for maths but my advice would be to do the most recent papers and the IAL papers to maximise revisionn time.Older papers are far easier and a waste of time for an all nighter.Goodluck,Ill be up and joining you soon :smile:!
Original post by Anon_98

Also, prioritise health>exams always. Sleep is important, but then again, only you know your limits (I certainly know that I will never do an all-nighter again) and if you feel like you can do it and need to, then do it. The brain is quite an amazing thing, it's surprising how much we can remember - as I learnt in my exam today. :cute: :heart:
Reply 4509
yay, I just had a nice conversation with someone + i feel a little better.

lmao.

need to stop getting myself unnecessarily worked up, smh.

okay, i'm going to start at 12:00.- it's only midnight fgs, so i should be able to get lots done before 3-4am bc that's when i'm planning to go to bed.

cool.
Taking an hour nap then I'll be joining for the all nighter to revise for S1 😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ninalicious97
Taking an hour nap then I'll be joining for the all nighter to revise for S1 😪

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooo me to I need motivation though we should set up a group can't or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Supermanxxxxxx
Wooo me to I need motivation though we should set up a group can't or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that would help me stay awake lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ninalicious97
Yeah that would help me stay awake lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's do it inbox me and I'll start it up and if anyone else wants to join just drop me a message

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4514
Going to sleep now after finishing my F585 session . C3 in the morning *fingers crossed* .
Reply 4515
I didn't end up starting at 12:00am, I just.. did nothing bc I couldn't but whatever, I'm going to try + start rn. I've just had 10 minutes of sleep + I'm going to finish this paper at 4:30am, no other way about it.
Reply 4516
Alright, it's 4:30 - I just need 15..ish more mins then I'll be done. Next, I'm going to be doing the June 2014.
How is everyone coping /getting along ?
Reply 4518
Okay, so I finished the rest of the June 2009 + just finished the June 2014 too. I'm going back to bed again, this time for 2hrs.
Reply 4519
Original post by Kadak
How is everyone coping /getting along ?

It's going alright, thanks. What about yourself?

Latest

Trending

Trending