Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So the exam today didn't go too badly. :innocent:
    Now revising for the Thursday politics exam, currently on nationalism 45 markers.

ReputationRep:
    Horrific.

I literally have no words.

):

I'll start S1 in an hour.. or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Horrific.

I literally have no words.

):

I'll start S1 in an hour.. or something.
    Chemistry exam? Sorry to hear that, Anon. I definitely know how that feels - but you can make up for it in other units? I hope your revision goes well. :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    Chemistry exam? Sorry to hear that, Anon. I definitely know how that feels - but you can make up for it in other units? I hope your revision goes well. :heart:
    Yeah, thank you, I'm over it now.

I guess I just wanted it to go really well, particularly bc my unit 1 + 2 felt great afterwards so it feels like this has kinda just ruined everything. Meh.

Mhm, still have unit 5. - It'll hopefully all turn out alright + if not then I guess I tried my best, that's all I can do lol. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm taking a break until 6pm so I can clear everything up + get ready for Maths.

I'll be starting by reading through the whole unit first/ the examples which will probably take me around an hour then I'll start past papers.

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from college, my head is banging but nonetheless I will push through because I didn't do any D1 last night - going to do the June 2010

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm hating the fact that we've got the exam in the morning though bc it means I can't stay up tonightttttt.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, thank you, I'm over it now.

I guess I just wanted it to go really well, particularly bc my unit 1 + 2 felt great afterwards so it feels like this has kinda just ruined everything. Meh.

Mhm, still have unit 5. - It'll hopefully all turn out alright + if not then I guess I tried my best, that's all I can do lol. :dontknow:
    That's good. Yeah I messed up my politics unit 1 retake (:facepalm:) - but I'm trying to counteract that by doing exceptionally well in my A2 units. Today it went quite well but I'm unsure whether it was A grade material, I'll probably end up with a B overall - and that means I won't get into my firm. :erm:
    But yeah, onwards and upwards. Might as well get on with the rest rather than thinking about something that has passed. :emo:

And good luck tomorrow! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm hating the fact that we've got the exam in the morning though bc it means I can't stay up tonightttttt.
    Best to get some sleep,s1 is that kind of paper where silly mistakes will cost you dearly.I sure you will do fine .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    That's good. Yeah I messed up my politics unit 1 retake (:facepalm:) - but I'm trying to counteract that by doing exceptionally well in my A2 units. Today it went quite well but I'm unsure whether it was A grade material, I'll probably end up with a B overall - and that means I won't get into my firm. :erm:
    But yeah, onwards and upwards. Might as well get on with the rest rather than thinking about something that has passed. :emo:

And good luck tomorrow! :woo:
    I'm glad to hear your exam went well today but nuuu don't say that - I'm sure you'll do better than you currently think + I agree, grading how an exam goes afterwards/ excessive thinking isn't a great idea.

Thank you! <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Best to get some sleep,s1 is that kind of paper where silly mistakes will cost you dearly.I sure you will do fine .
    Oh definitely, I agree. 2am will be my absolute limit. :'3

ReputationRep:
    chem 4 was a killer, onto S1 i literally need 100 in S1 but i always seem to mess something up

ReputationRep:
    Change of plan: I'm just going to do a paper instead + see what happens. - Starting the Jan 2009.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I just completed question 1 + I can't concentrate on question 2 bc I'm way too tired so I'm going to bed for a couple hrs bc I require sleep.

When I awaken, I'll finish this paper, then look at where I made errors, correct, do examples from books + repeat until bedtime.

Goodnight.- I think I'll be back here tomorrow morning or after the exam. Hope everyone has a productive time until then.

ReputationRep:
    having dinner, had to run back to school because i left my S1 book there, going to finish June 2015 after dinner, do 2 solomon papers then sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Done the June 2009 paper, got 68/75, dropped 4 marks because I didn't bin pack right :bricks:

Will take a break until 7:30 then do Jan 2009 paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Done with C3 now, my grades have been consistent in all papers from 2010-15. Going to have a few chilled economics sessions and then off to bed early before C3 tomorrow.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think i'm going to miss C3

ReputationRep:
    Starting Jan 2009 paper now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    k. Time to stop being sad about chemistry and move on xD

ReputationRep:
    Hey, what exam board do you do? I do aqa and mine was quite hard!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.