The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4540
What exam is this for? 😊 [QUOTE=Thomith;65812545]Time for Ecology

(hoping to finish blitzing by 8 or 9 so i can blitz through a paper or two before bed, doing a few more tomorrow before the exam)
Original post by AW97
What exam is this for? 😊

Edexcel Biology Unit 4 :smile:
Just starting the third bio paper for today :smile:
Looking at the time, i'm not going to get any papers done today, but i'll try and do 2 tomorrow morning so should still be ok.
hopefully going to finish blitzing the topics by 10, because i need to sleep fairly early tonight, because i am always pushed for time for Biology Unit 4, so don't need to be tired, decreasing my alertness making me more likely to run out of time :x.
anyway, time for Microorganisms, Immunity and Time of Death.
Original post by Thomith
Looking at the time, i'm not going to get any papers done today, but i'll try and do 2 tomorrow morning so should still be ok.
hopefully going to finish blitzing the topics by 10, because i need to sleep fairly early tonight, because i am always pushed for time for Biology Unit 4, so don't need to be tired, decreasing my alertness making me more likely to run out of time :x.
anyway, time for Microorganisms, Immunity and Time of Death.

Aight, i'm gunna call it, got about half of the topic left, along with Genetics, going to start at 8 tomorrow, hopefully finishing both by 930, then try and blitz through 2 (at least 1) paper before the exam.
all i can do now is hope :3
Finished the third bio paper, I need to be careful of all the glyco-/gluco- words and different types of anaerobic respiration. The exam's in the afternoon, so I'll get in early tomorrow so that I can do one or two past papers beforehand.
Reply 4546
Original post by Kamara7
Finished the third bio paper, I need to be careful of all the glyco-/gluco- words and different types of anaerobic respiration. The exam's in the afternoon, so I'll get in early tomorrow so that I can do one or two past papers beforehand.

what exam board?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ranz
what exam board?

Posted from TSR Mobile

OCR :unimpressed:
Going to go through the harder parts of June 2015 IAL paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4549
I guess i need to learn my bio notes now.

I'll begin by reading through them all then I'll do some practice questions.
Anon I am never doing another all nighter again omg never felt so tired leading up to, during and after the exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4551
I read through my notes, didn't have time to work through any questions but will try + do some past papers in the morning.

currently a little tired so goodnight.
This is why you should never stay up late and get a good amount of sleep. Went to bed around 2.30 am now I'm feeling tired before my 2 hour 30 minutes German exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4553
:cry2: :cry:

I feel horrendous + I don't want to go to this exam.
Reply 4554
Alright, rn I'm going to read through every past paper + markscheme bc I can't do them myself and I'll read through all the key answer questions. I'll repeat that until 12:00.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anon_98
:cry2: :cry:

I feel horrendous + I don't want to go to this exam.

Good luck Anon - staying positive and keeping a clear head is one of the best things to do right now. :heart:

------------

Reading over my essay plans until 12 - then leaving, hopefully one will turn up.
Reply 4556
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Good luck Anon - staying positive and keeping a clear head is one of the best things to do right now. :heart:

------------

Reading over my essay plans until 12 - then leaving, hopefully one will turn up.

Ty, good luck for your exam too, you can do this. :heart:
Reply 4557
okay, I've looked through a few papers so I'm going to go now. Hoping the 5 markers will be on speciation/pesticides.
Original post by Anon_98
okay, I've looked through a few papers so I'm going to go now. Hoping the 5 markers will be on speciation/pesticides.

You were right how's you find it I though it was a great paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome. M1 killed my maths level and now Unit 4 has killed my Biology A-Level.
Thanks Edexcel. Didnt want to go to uni anyway....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending