Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Going to finish off the January 2016 IAL paper for D1 even if it kills me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    Topping up my epistasis flashcards while listening to Destiny's Child - Bootylicious, something about the song makes it fit with the topic for some reason imo XD
    lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I just had a nice nap + I'm going to start my work in an hr or something. I did the tiniest amount earlier but it was really insignificant so I'm hoping I can make up for that tonight.

ReputationRep:
    I need to do as many past papers as I can for C4 tomorrow :yawn:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what to doooooo. I have an exam tomorrow morning (two and a half hours :sad:) but I still feel unprepared? I'll probably get 4 hours sleep at this rate. :facepalm:
    Regardless, I'll carry on revising until 2am.

ReputationRep:
    I need to do as many past papers as I can for C4 tomorrow :yawn:
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Done the paper, got 62/75 - lost loads of marks because of that stupid linear programming question - will redo that one tomorrow.

That's all the past papers done now - I certainly won't be doing any tomorrow, I'll post my revision plan tomorrow when I wake up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    I don't know what to doooooo. I have an exam tomorrow morning (two and a half hours :sad:) but I still feel unprepared? I'll probably get 4 hours sleep at this rate. :facepalm:
    Regardless, I'll carry on revising until 2am.
    Try not to sleep too late bc you don't want to be really tired for your exam, especially bc it's such a long one! Good luck for tomorrow, hopefully the revision will be worth it + any things that you're currently feeling unsure about won't feature as much. :cube:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xs4)
    Good luck
    Whoops my bad, I wrote that wrong, I meant I'm doing past papers tomorrow, my C4 exam is next Friday

ReputationRep:
    Whoops my bad, I wrote that wrong, I meant I'm doing past papers tomorrow, my C4 exam is next Friday
    Ah okay, i wish you all the best anyway .
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Try not to sleep too late bc you don't want to be really tired for your exam, especially bc it's such a long one! Good luck for tomorrow, hopefully the revision will be worth it + any things that you're currently feeling unsure about won't feature as much. :cube:
    Thank you Anon. :heart: I just woke up and I only got a few hours but I'm sure I'll feel better after breakfast - and I can push through this exam. :work:

ReputationRep:
    - Review D1 definitions
    - What is the purpose of a flow chart?
    - Read the Jan 2016 IAL examiner report
    - Re-do Jan 2016 IAL linear programming question
    - Find out whether a source node is meant to be 0 or 1

Then I'll see how much time I've got left

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yikes, just spent half an hour in the shower, gonna just pack dome stuff to cram on the bus and leave now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    alrighty, gunna do some biology unit 5 (going to cram the 3 topics im not good with today) as the first thing.

First up, Drugs and GMOs

(after biology, gunna do a C3 and C4 paper, and an F335 paper if i have time)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomith)
    alrighty, gunna do some biology unit 5 (going to cram the 3 topics im not good with today) as the first thing.

First up, Drugs and GMOs

(after biology, gunna do a C3 and C4 paper, and an F335 paper if i have time)

Is it just me or do f335 papers take bloody ages

ReputationRep:
    That literature exam... :awesome: Glad that I feel positive about it, now time to move on. Two law exams left and that's it! 21st + 24th.
    Hmm I think I'll do homicide now - elements (MR + AR) across the homicide ladder. Will start off with involuntary manslaughter.

ReputationRep:
    C4 paper time!

(Original post by xs4)
    Ah okay, i wish you all the best anyway .
    Thanks, you too!

ReputationRep:
    only got through the drugs part, but lack of sleep is catching up with me so gunna do some maths papers instead then go back to biology.
    C4 paper first.

ReputationRep:
    I've had such a busy + nightmarish morning.

Then I came on TSR in the afternoon so I could try + do some work but I just got distracted + emotional + didn't get anything done.

Well, I've got a headache but I'm going to try + work on Chemistry rn, whether I would like to or not. >.>>>>>>>>

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    How are you feeling about chem?
    And how is bio 5 revision going along?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.