Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    The next one is at 4:30pm.
    I feel guilty since I haven't done anything today, so I'll start early... when does the 4:30pm session end and what time does the following one start?

ReputationRep:
    Still have some organic chemistry notes to do, I am so done with revision at this point I just want to get mocks over with 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M0nkey Thunder)

Yeah, I'm going to try and start coming at 7 from tomorrow! I think it would help if I don't play games after the last session until about 2:30...
    Ooh okay, well I usually start at 8:30am but I'll come at 7am tomorrow too so we can do it together? :five:

Oh no. :lol: Yepp, that's probably not a v good idea. >.<

ReputationRep:
    Can you learn the subjects specification by heart and get good grades or am i being stupid?

ReputationRep:
    Completed half of what I needed to, walked the dog and ate an Apple 😏🔫

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdiamond97)
    I feel guilty since I haven't done anything today, so I'll start early... when does the 4:30pm session end and what time does the following one start?
    Great! + try not to worry, you still have time to make up for it. The session ends at 6:00pm ish and the next one begins at 6:30pm.

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably doing this wrong but by 4:30pm I aim to have finished typing up my chemistry notes for Unit 1 Module 1 (already done benzene and phenol, bring on carbonyls and amines)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    VB

r u doing AS edexcel psychology ?
    No, I do A2 OCR psychology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Ooh okay, well I usually start at 8:30am but I'll come at 7am tomorrow too so we can do it together? :five:

Oh no. :lol: Yepp, that's probably not a v good idea. >.<
    Yeah, that'd be fun!

I thought so too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siyah99)
    Can you learn the subjects specification by heart and get good grades or am i being stupid?
    I'd learn the exam mark schemes (for mainly sciencey subjects) as the spec may not elaborate exactly what you need to know. Like in chem, the spec might say you need to know how to make X from Y, but it might not give the full reaction. It's a good starting place though

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help I'm working so slow... Ive done one double sided flashcard in about 45 minutes to one hour..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benj1999)
    Can someone help I'm working so slow... Ive done one double sided flashcard in about 45 minutes to one hour..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you watching something while you work or are you spending a lot of time absorbing the information?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benj1999)
    Can someone help I'm working so slow... Ive done one double sided flashcard in about 45 minutes to one hour.
    Notes take me ages too. :console: What subject is this for? Are you not focusing enough or are you finding it difficult to understand?

ReputationRep:
    I keep missing these sessions but come 4.30, I will be ready! I'm going to finish my Geography notes and trawl though my RS books with a highlighter.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing another bio sheet, then making a German learning mat. If I can't make it today, I'll just add a few more paragraphs to my poetry comparison essay.

ReputationRep:
    :work: 4:30pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Finishing the remaining chem stuff then doing a past paper.

ReputationRep:
    ok ive just logged in and ive done absolutely no work all day because we had visitors- can someone make me feel better and tell me they have days off too

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to finish off some biology and complete a physics past paper.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to finish my notes on cell division..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jstylesxx)
    ok ive just logged in and ive done absolutely no work all day because we had visitors- can someone make me feel better and tell me they have days off too
    I have days off too. :teehee:

The day isn't over yet- you can still do lots. :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.