Announcements
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :work: 6:30pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

Completing a past paper. - Then probably move onto Maths.
    I do hope that your not overdoing revision :P

ReputationRep:
    Finished ch8 and nearly finished ch12 bio notes.
    I went through 1 English exemplar essay.
    Next session I'll finish ch12 notes and do a topic sheet for ch1 biology.
    I basically cram everything on the chapter onto a single A4 sheet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

18:32
    Writing notes for Physics AQA Unit 1 Topics 4-6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JTran38)
    I do hope that your not overdoing revision :P
    What would you class as "overdoing revision"? :eek2: I'm just revising until I feel satisfied... I am currently unsatisfied. Therefore I'm going to carry on.

ReputationRep:
    What would you class as "overdoing revision"? :eek2: I'm just revising until I feel satisfied... I am currently unsatisfied. Therefore I'm going to carry on.
    I'm never satisfied even if Id revise 16 hours , I still wouldn't be satisfied ehh

ReputationRep:
    OMG. i haven't done ANYTHING at all, not even homework and it's freaking Thursday. I hate just looking at this thread... feel terrible :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    OMG. i haven't done ANYTHING at all, not even homework and it's freaking Thursday. I hate just looking at this thread... feel terrible :mad:
    Its Thursday is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApleeEncore)
    Revising English Lit and silently crying
    How do you revise lit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    You must be even more stressed when you find out it is Friday evening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ara8311a)
    Finally finished Geography topic 12 notes so I'm up to date in geography notes again! Also had dinner which was delicious. Next up is RS highlighting and music mindmaps
    What spec are you on for Geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Need to do Maths Past Paper in prep for the exam next week...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlphaParticle)
    You must be even more stressed when you find out it is Friday evening
    rip

ReputationRep:
    Finished marking the chem 2014 past paper, going to take a break for a while then finish writing it up

ReputationRep:
    Guys, anyone?? Helpppp pleaseee!! I started revision at 6 and I've just been marking old test papers. I feel like I've learnt nothing! I need to do Chemistry Biology and Physics and English Lit and aghhh idk where to start!!!! What should I do? How can I make it easier to cope with?? Please helppp
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    As in doing it for hours on and on for the whole day, you're brain just can't function like them I'm afraid, despite breaks in between.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jiff)
    Guys, anyone?? Helpppp pleaseee!! I started revision at 6 and I've just been marking old test papers. I feel like I've learnt nothing! I need to do Chemistry Biology and Physics and English Lit and aghhh idk where to start!!!! What should I do? How can I make it easier to cope with?? Please helppp
    When marking test papers note the areas which you struggle in and go over them. Make note of specific mark scheme answers. Past papers are good for prepping you on time management. Maybe spend an hour or so on each subject and take a few breaks. I usually start earlier on in the day. When you get tired of one subject move to another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    When marking test papers note the areas which you struggle in and go over them. Make note of specific mark scheme answers. Past papers are good for prepping you on time management. Maybe spend an hour or so on each subject and take a few breaks. I usually start earlier on in the day. When you get tired of one subject move to another.
    Thanks a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blancosdos)
    Going to revise from 4 o clock.Will revise till chapter 4(maybe i'll finish it if i'm productive enough).Will finish perhaps at 5,and then take a hour break.At 6 i will revise R.E(via textbook,videos,etc) and Mathematics(via videos)
    Had a nap at 4(accidently.)Woke up at 5 and revised from 5:30.Finished at 7:30.Covered b2 from chapter 2.5-chapter 3.4.Partially sucessfull(I got time on my side for now)

Going to take a break,then revise for R..E and maths

ReputationRep:
    I've finished and just marked my January 2013 past paper and got 94/100 which I'm pleased about. Completely messed up on equilibrium as well as some areas on haloalkanes andddd.. couldn't balance an equation lol.
    Also spent 25 mins completing my statistics homework which I failed to do last night.

I feel like a need a longer break so the next session will be at 8:30pm.

ReputationRep:
    going to start my chemistry again finish typing and writing up, then learning some of the organic stuff

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.