Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    In for the last hour, **** Quantitative Methods, **** differentiation :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    She's putting everything on the OP every day instead: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3896671

So just check out timings over there every day.
    Thank you, TOS. <3

ReputationRep:
    I spent some time doing Partial fractions and did a little bit of C3 too. I think I'll try and start afresh tomorrow. - Today was just an absolute conjumbled disaster. :toofunny:

Will post tomorrow's timetable in the OP v soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I spent some time doing Partial fractions and did a little bit of C3 too. I think I'll try and start afresh tomorrow. - Today was just an absolute conjumbled disaster. :toofunny:

Will post tomorrow's timetable in the OP v soon!
    why do you have to post the timetable again and again
    is there is any difference between today's and tomorrow's timetables

ReputationRep:
    arrrggggghhhhhh shall i sleep or nah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    why do you have to post the timetable again and again
    is there is any difference between today's and tomorrow's timetables
    Well, I think I'll be starting a bit later tomorrow so that means all the timings will change by about half an hour or an hour. I also need to fill in the gaps from 11-3pm that weren't available to view today. And once school begins I will have to occasionally change it, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Lol why do I keep trying to stay up and work It's not my thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Well, I think I'll be starting a bit later tomorrow so that means all the timings will change by about half an hour or an hour. I also need to fill in the gaps from 11-3pm that weren't available to view today. And once school begins I will have to occasionally change it, yes.
    aha...
    so sweet of you :lovehug:
    but if you need a hand- ask me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    because i love helping people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genevievelaw)
    Lol why do I keep trying to stay up and work It's not my thing
    :laugh:

(Original post by fatima1998)
    aha...
    so sweet of you :lovehug:
    but if you need a hand- ask me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    because i love helping people
    :hugs:

I will do, thank you for the offer.

ReputationRep:
    OK.

I am in for more than an hour.

Why am I so **** at Maths :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Guys, can we create a chat on whatsapp regarding this group?, and maybe there could be different chats for different subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMGitsOverpower)
    Guys, can we create a chat on whatsapp regarding this group?, and maybe there could be different chats for different subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://xat.com/MartinShkreliWAG1
    u can use this to chat

ReputationRep:
    So today and yesterday I didn't do much. I got a D in the past paper I did but am weak on integration by substitution and trigonometry so lost a ton of marks on those 2 questions. Also made quite a few silly mistakes which was annoying. Still getting my transformations mixed up but its early days so i'm ot overly worried yet.

Have one more section of my Biology coursework to improve tomorrow. Then have to improve on my improvements based on my new feedback but those improvements are very minimal so hopefully I'll wrap it up by evening and be able to relax.

Can't wait to get coursework out the way cause then I only need to worry about exam preparation!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure how this would work but would anyone be up for doing a maths past paper each week then marking it in a group on skype or similar programme?

It would let you do the test on your own and have someone be able to explain how they did it if you went wrong and they didn't or you'd be able to work together on the hard questions at the end.

ReputationRep:
    What exam board and what unit?

ReputationRep:
    Today i will be revising for my mens rea test and transferred malice test in law

ReputationRep:
    In this session I will be revising alchols in Organic Chem

ReputationRep:
    M3 Elastic Springs/Strings

ReputationRep:
    Just about to start revising electrode potentials for chem5.... wish me luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to join in from the 10am slot, just had a glorious lie in for me...

Going to attempt to revise the Constitution topic in Politics (Unit 2) as I have a test for it next Wednesday, not sure whether I'm going to do past questions or mind maps but hey ho

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.