Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Complete section A of my Psya 1 paper In 45 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Everyone private message me your numbers, so we can create a chat similar to this one on whatsapp

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good morning all, well I woke up pretty late today but will go and have my breakfast now then start with everyone in the next session at 10am.

ReputationRep:
    Good morning everybody!

Hope you all had a relaxing lie in today, I know I certainly did!

I'll be joining up with everyone for the 10am block and I'll be sorting through my flashcards to see what areas I've missed and continue with adding detail to them. Hopefully I'll get all of my notes done today for all of my subjects - big ask perhaps?

It's the last day of half term so make it count!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kholland)
    Good morning everybody!

Hope you all had a relaxing lie in today, I know I certainly did!
    :five:

It's the last day of half term so make it count!
    :woohoo:

ReputationRep:
    Revised Alchols.

Now time to learn Redox reactions like I get it but at the same time I dont get it . Today that will change

ReputationRep:
    M3 Dynamics

ReputationRep:
    :work: 10:00am. :work:

~Logging out time!~

I'll actually be doing my homework since I stupidly left it till this late!

ReputationRep:
    ogod frickin damnit im gonnna have to do this today considerin my complete lack of effort over the other 6 days ;I

ReputationRep:
    I've got some course work to catch up on for my employ ability skills course

Why do I always leave things so late!

Start time 10:15
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My mum seems to be on some sort of house cleaning mission so not sure how much studying i'm gonna get done with that going on lol

ReputationRep:
    This is a great idea,

Start time 10.40

I have 400 words left of my report left to write, I hope to be finished by 12

ReputationRep:
    going to make a bibliography for my chemistry coursework, due tomorow, should be quick

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE: Eurgh... Organising my flashcards is turning my brain to mush... :dry:

I'm going to revise some Tudor History for the next hour and skip the study break!

ReputationRep:
    Starting an hour of writing up exemplar bio answers for Unit 4

ReputationRep:
    What my goals were for the end of half term in terms of completing revision + notes so I'm in a position to do past papers.

Achieved. Unachieved.

Biology.

- Complete unit 1.
    - Complete unit 2.
    - Complete unit 4.
    - Complete unit 5. ( to the stage we've learnt in class)

Chemistry.

- Complete unit 1.
    - Complete unit 2.
    - Complete unit 4.
    - Complete unit 5. ( to the stage we've learnt in class)

Maths

- Complete C1.
    - Complete C2.
    - Complete C3.
    - Complete C4.( to the stage we've learnt in class)
    - Complete S1.
    - Complete S2.( to the stage we've learnt in class)

I wanted to achieve at least half of those listed and I haven't. Almost finished Unit 4 Biology + Unit 4 Chemistry though so hopefully I'll be able to get them both done today. THEY NEED TO BE GREEN. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genevievelaw)
    Starting an hour of writing up exemplar bio answers for Unit 4
    hey it seems like your revising bio quite alot. What exam board are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE: Eurgh... Organising my flashcards is turning my brain to mush... :dry:

I'm going to revise some Tudor History for the next hour and skip the study break!
    I did flashcards for a couple of topics and I LOST them!!!1!11! My brain will literally melt if I have to do them all over again.

ReputationRep:
    I spent around 40 mins doing my Biology homework, will have a break whilst doing my Chemistry homework now until 12:00pm so I can be in time for the next block! ^-^

ReputationRep:
    Well I managed to finish about 8 mins early so I was going to review what I write but my brains mush right now. I'll probably get someone else to read it over for me later.

Am I the only one who feels like absolute trash for not getting much done? I should probably get some Business studies work done today....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm probably going to keep procrastinating for the rest of the day.

ReputationRep:
    I have a t.m test tomorrow along with some self study we need.
    on tueday 4 pastpaers are due in for maths and I neeed to revise for a jumbo bio test ib tge same day.

so:
    1)revise t.m fully, make condensed notes, then flashcards then do questions in afternoon
    2) finish off the remainding past paer then try to understand where I am going wrong
    3) Reread notes for bio stuff ( animal and plant responses and animal behaivour) and make flashcards. Next do questions in the afternoon.
    $) if any time left do as revision

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.