The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1080
:work: 10:00pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

I'll be starting this block a little bit early, going to be doing some Maths revision!

Reply 1081
Original post by Carolinec1206
Let it be 6pm :smile:

Perfect!
In, doing Quants :sigh:
So I finished that blasted coursework document ~6.5k words. I reckon I've done something wrong and will have to delete half of it xD

I'm not ready for school. There are things I haven't and can't possibly do by tomorrow and it makes me panic adsasdajafd
Woah... Though it doesn't sound like much, I've basically just made revision checklists and a study timetable in the last session. This will definitely help me get started with revision quicker in future!

I spent way too long dawdling today, plus I took a two hour long nap which left me feeling more tired than I was originally... Grr!

Right, I'm off to do some more Geography revision! Keep going everyone!
Haha I have just woke up from a nap. Starting philosophy revision until midnight. I know i am really late
Original post by genevievelaw
I am :tongue:

OH finally I found someone else. Any tips in getting an A.
Finished B6d, g and did a bit of h too, which is good.

For the next half hour I plan to quickly go over my Latin literature translation and read through and try to memorise my style notes.
Finished watching s1 videos, or just 1 video. Really struggled to get the motivation to do an f321 paper so I revised on the anatomy of the eye. Not really productive.
For the 10.30pm block I hope to get my chemistry notes done from 2.3.15-19

Posted from TSR Mobile
Skipped the break and went straight onto reviewing the oestrus cycle so I can go to bed half an hour earlier. I've never done so much work in my life :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Finishing up a C3 past paper, then going to start doing some M2 work on moments :colonhash:
I haven't completed neither my History specimen paper nor my Physics homework. I got up on to the last question for History which I knew was gonna take me ages so I left it for tomorrow. The Physics homework I can do tomorrow it's fine :smile: Cya tomorrow everyone!
Our teacher is asking us to mark our fp1 papers and comment on our mistakes. Does anyone know the name of mistake you make when you get your method right but made a silly mistake with the numbers

so say in 1 question i put 3 + 1/3 = 4/3 (which I actually did, d'oh!) and although I got the method right, that part messed up my answer
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by GarlicBread01
Our teacher is asking us to mark our fp1 papers and comment on our mistakes. Does anyone know the name of mistake you make when you get your method right but made a silly mistake with the numbers

so say in 1 question i put 3 + 1/3 = 4/3 (which I actually did, d'oh!) and although I got the method right, that part messed up my answer

Numerical error?
Original post by kholland
Numerical error?

Thanks thats what I thinking but wasnt sure
I'm going to bed now but when do these sessions end? And does the timetable change everyday on the first page?
See you all tomorrow. Good luck with whatever you plan on doing!
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
So I finished that blasted coursework document ~6.5k words. I reckon I've done something wrong and will have to delete half of it xD

I'm not ready for school. There are things I haven't and can't possibly do by tomorrow and it makes me panic adsasdajafd

which subject is your coursework for btw? I had the same situation with chemistry:angry::frown:
15 minute rest

Have been productive and caught up on/understand much more than I did originally :h:
Reply 1098
During my session I realised that I forgot to eat a meal this evening again!!! - So I went to have some dinner then did some Statistics but I've still got a long way to go before I'm done. Will continue after a short break.
Original post by Anon_98
During my session I realised that I forgot to eat a meal this evening again!!! - So I went to have some dinner then did some Statistics but I've still got a long way to go before I'm done. Will continue after a short break.

Don't wear yourself out too much! Remember to sleep well, eat well and study well! There's nothing worse than when your health can't keep up with your studies... :eek:

Good luck with your revision for the rest of this evening! :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending