Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    How about we begin after we have both returned from school and settled for a bit etc? So, like, maybe 5pm-if that's okay with you?
    Let it be 6pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    Anyone studying A2 Chemistry Edexcel?
    Me!!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Joining with the 8:30 session to do my History revision on Hitler's Foreign Policy and Origins of WWII. I also got to complete my Physics homework if I can.

:work: Logging out :work:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    Anyone studying A2 Chemistry Edexcel?
    I am

ReputationRep:
    :work: 10:00pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

I'll be starting this block a little bit early, going to be doing some Maths revision!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carolinec1206)
    Let it be 6pm
    Perfect!

ReputationRep:
    In, doing Quants :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    So I finished that blasted coursework document ~6.5k words. I reckon I've done something wrong and will have to delete half of it xD

I'm not ready for school. There are things I haven't and can't possibly do by tomorrow and it makes me panic adsasdajafd

ReputationRep:
    Woah... Though it doesn't sound like much, I've basically just made revision checklists and a study timetable in the last session. This will definitely help me get started with revision quicker in future!

I spent way too long dawdling today, plus I took a two hour long nap which left me feeling more tired than I was originally... Grr!

Right, I'm off to do some more Geography revision! Keep going everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I have just woke up from a nap. Starting philosophy revision until midnight. I know i am really late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genevievelaw)
    I am
    OH finally I found someone else. Any tips in getting an A.

ReputationRep:
    Finished B6d, g and did a bit of h too, which is good.

For the next half hour I plan to quickly go over my Latin literature translation and read through and try to memorise my style notes.

ReputationRep:
    Finished watching s1 videos, or just 1 video. Really struggled to get the motivation to do an f321 paper so I revised on the anatomy of the eye. Not really productive.
    For the 10.30pm block I hope to get my chemistry notes done from 2.3.15-19

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Skipped the break and went straight onto reviewing the oestrus cycle so I can go to bed half an hour earlier. I've never done so much work in my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finishing up a C3 past paper, then going to start doing some M2 work on moments
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I haven't completed neither my History specimen paper nor my Physics homework. I got up on to the last question for History which I knew was gonna take me ages so I left it for tomorrow. The Physics homework I can do tomorrow it's fine Cya tomorrow everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Our teacher is asking us to mark our fp1 papers and comment on our mistakes. Does anyone know the name of mistake you make when you get your method right but made a silly mistake with the numbers

so say in 1 question i put 3 + 1/3 = 4/3 (which I actually did, d'oh!) and although I got the method right, that part messed up my answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GarlicBread01)
    Our teacher is asking us to mark our fp1 papers and comment on our mistakes. Does anyone know the name of mistake you make when you get your method right but made a silly mistake with the numbers

so say in 1 question i put 3 + 1/3 = 4/3 (which I actually did, d'oh!) and although I got the method right, that part messed up my answer
    Numerical error?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kholland)
    Numerical error?
    Thanks thats what I thinking but wasnt sure

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to bed now but when do these sessions end? And does the timetable change everyday on the first page?
    See you all tomorrow. Good luck with whatever you plan on doing!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.