Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have just done half an hour on probability density functions and written some notes. but haven't finished so I will take a very short break so I can get myself something to drink then carry on with it in about 1-2 mins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    The fire alarm went off ffs, wasted half an hour
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :console:
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Okay so it took me around 3 mins longer than I wanted but I am fuelled and ready to finish p.d.f's and hopefully make a start on c.d.f's too. :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    Just spent half an hour and I've finished p.d.f's! :woo: As well as started c.d.f's, I will try and complete this by the next mini session and hopefully start mean + variance within the continuous random variables topic too. But first I need to spend 5 minutes getting myself another drink and perhaps listen to a Bon Jovi song to re-energise my soul then I shall be able to proceed. :woohoo:

ReputationRep:
    Woooaaoaaaaaaaahhh we're halfway there, ohhhh ohhhh living on a prayer !!! :rofl:

Okay, well I've got my glass of goodness and I am just about to make a start on the next half of this!

ReputationRep:
    Yay, finisheddd! I apologise for the excess number of posts but I needed to keep myself going and that was the only way how. :getmecoat:

I've completed writing 5 pages worth of notes, watched some yt videos and re-read over my class stuff so hopefully I will be okay for this test. I think I'm just about to have, like, my 7th glass of strawberry milkshake of this hour before I go to bed. :crazy: Well, I need to wake up at around 7am tomorrow.. so that should be incrediblyy fun considering it's almost half 3. :toofunny: Gah, goodnight all- see you in the afternoon!

ReputationRep:
    Yay, finisheddd! I apologise for the excess number of posts but I needed to keep myself going and that was the only way how. :getmecoat:

I've completed writing 5 pages worth of notes, watched some yt videos and re-read over my class stuff so hopefully I will be okay for this test. I think I'm just about to have, like, my 7th glass of strawberry milkshake of this hour before I go to bed. :crazy: Well, I need to wake up at around 7am tomorrow.. so that should be incrediblyy fun considering it's almost half 3. :toofunny: Gah, goodnight all- see you in the afternoon!
    i am proud of you :proud:
    enjoy your strawberry milkshake (my fav) :drool:
    Good night :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    i am proud of you :proud:
    enjoy your strawberry milkshake (my fav) :drool:
    Good night :goodnight:
    Thank you. :hugs:Sleep well. <3

ReputationRep:
    i wanna joing for AS chem

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swwet aish)
    i wanna joing for AS chem

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sure whynot
    you will find may tsr members that does AS chem

ReputationRep:
    sure whynot
    you will find may tsr members that does AS chem
    anyone out there? Where i can find a study buddy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    OH finally I found someone else. Any tips in getting an A.
    Lol I dont really know. I got an A at AS though and for that I think it was helpful to have 100% on the assessed practicals before the exams. Unit 4 revision was mostly past papers and making notes on the stuff that has to be memorised etc. Wbu? How are you finding it

ReputationRep:

Good luck today! I have a bio unit 4 exam this morning too :afraid: Didnt sleep till like 3 because of an offer that came through last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tootfruity)
    Me!!
    Do you understand drawing titration curves? I keep getting the vertical length and end point wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sd_skittles)
    which subject is your coursework for btw? I had the same situation with chemistry
    IT. Oh no, hope you did well in it anyway.

Got to make review notes on the Gatsby for next lesson. I always have a horrible feeling before going into English :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    IT. Oh no, hope you did well in it anyway.

Got to make review notes on the Gatsby for next lesson. I always have a horrible feeling before going into English :/
    I have to read the 5th chapter how do you make a review what do you include ? Is it just brief notes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "So here we stand, the shadows of our past long behind us. All around us is nothing but burned ground and ruins of great empires. The scent of war is still sensible, and the smoke is still rising far at the horizon. Our faces marked with scars and dirt, yet our eyes lit up in determination. These have been hard days for all of us, but we did not get this far to give up now. We've been through hell itself, and now we stand here, our hands shaking but our feet strong. Now it is our moment. There's so much to do, yet so little time. We must once again raise the glory of our people. Rebuild our greatness from the pain. Let our nation bloom once more from the dirt all around us. Prove the world once more that we are here. Still here. Just like before. Just like always. Our homes might be destroyed, our families might be torn apart, but our spirit is everlasting, and our hope has no end. We move on with heads up high and our eyes watching towards tomorrow, and in our hearts only one thing to prove... We Won't give up!"

Spoiler:
    Show
    Motivation for revision :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swwet aish)
    anyone out there? Where i can find a study buddy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you have to search them here it's not easy to find them
    maybe make a thread and see if you find any

ReputationRep:
    you have to search them here it's not easy to find them
    maybe make a thread and see if you find any
    oh right thanks ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.